Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
so got in a fight with 4 people stole a few bikes crashed with the bikes my leg hurts my face hurts my arm hurts my back hurts
WTF, so was it 1 on 4, and then you stole their bikes, LOL, you shouldnt steal bikes, I had 9 bikes in my life stolen, it sucked
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
WTF, so was it 1 on 4, and then you stole their bikes, LOL, you shouldnt steal bikes, I had 9 bikes in my life stolen, it sucked
aye 4 vs 1, fuckin chicken shits cant do anything by emselves, and it wasnt their bikes i stole, i didnt have any cash for a taxi so me and my friend started walking n then he got the idea to steal bikes to get home faster, but since i was so goddamn drunk i dunno if it went faster cause i crashed n fell over like 12 times
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ LOL, in my town, everybody is a pussy, nobody fights alone. Its always a disadvantage and I hate that shit
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah, i mean, fuck, if i alone start a fight with one dude his mates shouldnt involve themselves, same thing as if one dude starts a fight with me, my friends dont interfere, they only do that if im outnumbered or the bastard pulls out a weapon of some sort... fuckin assholes...
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
ive had weapons pulled out on me too. The guys were way older than us and they picked a fight with me and my friends twice and both times they pulled out weapons, bunch of pussy
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, yous guys drunk experiences are much better than mine. We just get drunk and pass out. As a matter of fact, I am quite drunk right now. I don't know whether I should be glad thadt I have never gtoten into I firght or not. Oh well, mayber nexdt time.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you aint drunk enough since you can spell (somewhat atleast...) :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Man, yous guys drunk experiences are much better than mine. We just get drunk and pass out. As a matter of fact, I am quite drunk right now. I don't know whether I should be glad thadt I have never gtoten into I firght or not. Oh well, mayber nexdt time.
U fall asleep probably cause u sit and drink, whenever I'm sitting down while drinking I always get tired fast. Also if you want a really good drunk drink wine or champange, I can't stand the taste but the results are always good
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wine? champagne? wtf.. thats the worst you can drink, well that and cider, its like the cause off the worst hangovers ever known to man ffs.

nah drink beer, rum, tequila, vodka and stuff like that, way better...

wine... tsk tsk... rookie mistake :D
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, when I want to get shitfaced, I generally stick to large amounts of beer and liquor (mainly whiskey, tequila, and/or vodka). And of course Irish car bombs are always great. After about 5 shots in an hour or two with healthy doses of beer, I am generally feeling great. Not a big fan of wines or champagne.

@iThePirate: What kind of rum would you recommend? I have yet find any that I like.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Havana Club Añejo 7 años & Captain Morgan Black Label are my current favourites.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
wine? champagne? wtf.. thats the worst you can drink, well that and cider, its like the cause off the worst hangovers ever known to man ffs.

nah drink beer, rum, tequila, vodka and stuff like that, way better...

wine... tsk tsk... rookie mistake :D
you kidding me. True, wine gives you a hangover but so does any hard alcohol. I was just saying to get the best drunk, meaning your fucked up like you drank hard but you can still control yourself and walk straight, wine and champagne always do the job. Me personally, I cant stand that shit, its disgusting, I stick to beer(Budweiser) and scotch whiskey(Johnny Walker- black, green, gold and Blue Label). If I'm chillin its beer and if I'm at a club or at the casino its Johnny on the rocks. I never mix my drinks, I drink them straight or I dont drink them at all.

P.S. I cant stand vodka and tequila, I gag just thinking of them:s
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you kidding me. True, wine gives you a hangover but so does any hard alcohol. I was just saying to get the best drunk, meaning your fucked up like you drank hard but you can still control yourself and walk straight, wine and champagne always do the job. Me personally, I cant stand that shit, its disgusting, I stick to beer(Budweiser) and scotch whiskey(Johnny Walker- black, green, gold and Blue Label). If I'm chillin its beer and if I'm at a club or at the casino its Johnny on the rocks. I never mix my drinks, I drink them straight or I dont drink them at all.

P.S. I cant stand vodka and tequila, I gag just thinking of them:s
i and, well, all my buddies and almost anyone ive ever talked (irl) to about the subject agrees on that wine and drinks similar to it ends up in a worse hangover than you get from for example beer. why its like this i cant explain, it just is.

cider on the other hand is easier to explain, since cider contains sugar it worsens your hangover.. easy as that.. :noworry

and i agree on the part where one should drink the booze staright, when one starts mixing em up one starts chuggin waaaaaaaaaaaay to much, hell i dont even put ice in my drinks, nor do i drink tequila with lemon n salt (just annoying and takes time away from drinking).. :amuse
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i and, well, all my buddies and almost anyone ive ever talked (irl) to about the subject agrees on that wine and drinks similar to it ends up in a worse hangover than you get from for example beer. why its like this i cant explain, it just is.
I disagree with this. I have never been hungover from wine even after a few bottles. An explanation might be that I eat food when I drink wine.

Beer on the other hand has F#cked me up to the point were I still have no recollection of what transpired during the evening. 7 hours of my life is missing:darn

My vote goes for beer being the #1 F3cker-Upper.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
To me, in my experience, and an estimated 20+ hours in total lost in my life, rum is the ultimate fucked-upper
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i and, well, all my buddies and almost anyone ive ever talked (irl) to about the subject agrees on that wine and drinks similar to it ends up in a worse hangover than you get from for example beer. why its like this i cant explain, it just is.
i agree with this 100% as my worst hangovers have always been from wine. i was curious and just had to look it up on wikipedia to see why that is. apparently impurities from the fermentation process called congeners can worsen hangovers. wine contains these, with red > white. yay! even the drinks drank drunk thread can be educational :amuse

so with all this hangover talk, has anyone actually found anything to help prevent them? i have a friend that swears by drinking pedialyte (not gatorade b/c too much sugar) before going to sleep since it replaces electrolytes. i personally have never tried it or really found anything that helps. i just try to drink a lot of water and hope for the best. i'd love to hear your home remedies ^^

as for the #1 fucker-upper, it's vodka for me. it makes me drunker than anything else, though i probably just drink it too fast. -_-; beer is by far the easiest thing to drink, imo.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For me it's the ultimate fucker-upper is whiskey. Jack Daniels and his buddies have induced memory loss for me on more than one occasion.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I disagree with this. I have never been hungover from wine even after a few bottles. An explanation might be that I eat food when I drink wine.

Beer on the other hand has F#cked me up to the point were I still have no recollection of what transpired during the evening. 7 hours of my life is missing:darn

My vote goes for beer being the #1 F3cker-Upper.
Beer is the kindest one to me, hard to get completely shitfaced on only beer :amuse
To me, in my experience, and an estimated 20+ hours in total lost in my life, rum is the ultimate fucked-upper
RUM FTW!
i agree with this 100% as my worst hangovers have always been from wine. i was curious and just had to look it up on wikipedia to see why that is. apparently impurities from the fermentation process called congeners can worsen hangovers. wine contains these, with red > white. yay! even the drinks drank drunk thread can be educational :amuse

so with all this hangover talk, has anyone actually found anything to help prevent them? i have a friend that swears by drinking pedialyte (not gatorade b/c too much sugar) before going to sleep since it replaces electrolytes. i personally have never tried it or really found anything that helps. i just try to drink a lot of water and hope for the best. i'd love to hear your home remedies ^^

as for the #1 fucker-upper, it's vodka for me. it makes me drunker than anything else, though i probably just drink it too fast. -_-; beer is by far the easiest thing to drink, imo.
i just drink like two big glasses of water (like one liter) before i go to bed and then im hangover free, well thats if i can remember it, but on the other hand i dont get very hungover anymore.. at all... :headscratch
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
For me it's the ultimate fucker-upper is whiskey. Jack Daniels and his buddies have induced memory loss for me on more than one occasion.
Jack Daniels is what i drink if i wanna take things slow haha. It kinda makes me :woo
Whereas vodka makes me like this :clap2 then i die.


Can't say im a winedrinker, I once saw someone down two bottles of wine, pass out, piss themselves and have to be carried home by four people, who were also drunk. Now that was a good night.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Jack Daniels is what i drink if i wanna take things slow haha. It kinda makes me :woo
Whereas vodka makes me like this :clap2 then i die.


Can't say im a winedrinker, I once saw someone down two bottles of wine, pass out, piss themselves and have to be carried home by four people, who were also drunk. Now that was a good night.
id like to see you when drunk on vodka :rofl
 
Top