Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
To me, in my experience, and an estimated 20+ hours in total lost in my life, rum is the ultimate fucked-upper
have you ever tried Jagermeister? That doesnt just fucked you up, its the nastiest shit I've ever tasted. On one of my birthdays my cousin made me take 2 shots of it and I almost threw up. I never drank it again, even if its mixed. My friends love it, especially jagerbombs, and they still try to get me to try it. I use to hate tequila the most but now its Jager


Beer is the kindest one to me, hard to get completely shitfaced on only beer :amuse

RUM FTW!


i just drink like two big glasses of water (like one liter) before i go to bed and then im hangover free, well thats if i can remember it, but on the other hand i dont get very hungover anymore.. at all... :headscratch
that's basically wat I do too. When I get home I down a cup real quick then I fill it up with a bunch of ice and keep it next to my bed. I always wake up and take a sip of water and go back to sleep. By the time its morning I have no hangover at all. I can't remember the last time I had a hangover
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
have you ever tried Jagermeister? That doesnt just fucked you up, its the nastiest shit I've ever tasted. On one of my birthdays my cousin made me take 2 shots of it and I almost threw up. I never drank it again, even if its mixed. My friends love it, especially jagerbombs, and they still try to get me to try it. I use to hate tequila the most but now its Jager




that's basically wat I do too. When I get home I down a cup real quick then I fill it up with a bunch of ice and keep it next to my bed. I always wake up and take a sip of water and go back to sleep. By the time its morning I have no hangover at all. I can't remember the last time I had a hangover


if ya think jaeger is nasty dont try fernet or gammel dansk, the latter bein the only booze i cant drink at all anymore
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so with all this hangover talk, has anyone actually found anything to help prevent them? i have a friend that swears by drinking pedialyte (not gatorade b/c too much sugar) before going to sleep since it replaces electrolytes. i personally have never tried it or really found anything that helps. i just try to drink a lot of water and hope for the best. i'd love to hear your home remedies ^^
Praire Oyster.. jk
I try to eat food, anything with oil or fat in it. Apparently it's what spies used during WWI, II and the cold war, I really don't remember where I heard that though, so take it with a grain of salt. However I can say that eating food has saved me a number of times. Interestingly I've never hurled when drunk apart from that 4L of beer in under 2 minutes + 7 hours of memory loss incident.

I don't get the big deal with Vodka, I drank half a bottle of straight smirinoff vodka and I was fine. I guess it really does depend on the person. I generally stay away from wiskey, because someone once mixed me a drink with Wiskey + red wine + coke. It was terrible.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Pur awesone! ;O
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
To me, in my experience, and an estimated 20+ hours in total lost in my life, rum is the ultimate fucked-upper
I concur. Vodka, no problem. Beer, no problem. Wine, no problem. Champagne, no problem. Rum? Was nauseous for 2 days after :/ And had a splitting headache.


As far as hangover prevention, it's best to drink lots of water before you go to sleep. Hangovers result mostly from de-hydration, so if you counteract that then it's not so bad.
 
Last edited:

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I'm pretty drunk, and I have to wake up to play soccer in 5 hours. Let's hope I'm not hiungorver.
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
im in the same situation.
Got rather drunk last night, all the people from my work were out.
I fell over, danced like a fool, got with one of them. I wasnt the only one to fall over, so its all good. Still proper embarassed D: and slightly drunk.
I have to go to work soon....oh god...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Rum

You guys serious? Rum is like.. Well, easy to drink and never gives me a hangover, hell i can down half a bottle no problem...


damn overdid it yesterday, actually threw up rofl, havent dun that in a while
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
your different than most people iThePirate, not everyone likes rum like you.:tem

As for me I think I might stop drinking until I stop smoking maryjane, cause I always do both at the same time and I always over do it and get soo tired soo fast. I burn out(get really lazy and doesn't move at all) to the max, no more. I planning to stop smoking but its harder said than done
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
your different than most people iThePirate, not everyone likes rum like you.:tem

As for me I think I might stop drinking until I stop smoking maryjane, cause I always do both at the same time and I always over do it and get soo tired soo fast. I burn out(get really lazy and doesn't move at all) to the max, no more. I planning to stop smoking but its harder said than done
aye its the pirate in me that like the rum..

maryjane eh? never tried it actually..
never tried any "drug"..
alcohol is all i need, hell id probably be a danger to myself and others if i tried anything heavier :lmao
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As for me I think I might stop drinking until I stop smoking maryjane, cause I always do both at the same time and I always over do it and get soo tired soo fast. I burn out(get really lazy and doesn't move at all) to the max, no more. I planning to stop smoking but its harder said than done

Oh man, I did that last night! I had 5-10 shots of Jack Daniels, so I was already beyond drunk. Then we decide to light a torch at about 11 p.m. Next thing I remember, waking up the couch at 5 a.m. You get use to memory loss the more it happens. Needless to say, I am very glad I didn't vomit from all the beer a whiskey, and I hope I didn't do anything stupid. Aaah, good times though.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
@iThePirate, I wouldn't say maryjane is heavier than alcohol, alcohol is actually one of the worst things, as for ur body recovering, ur body will always recover over time if u take drugs(weed, cigarettes-about 2 years; cocaine, meth-5 years; heroine-10 years) and if u are a hardcore drinker, they say the body never recovers from alcohol. I learned this in probabtion class. The cop/teacher was teaching us that alcohol is worse than any drug

@predsfan, I feel u man, Ive been smoking and drinking for about 8 years, I can't remember shit. Most of the time I forget what I was just talking about. It gets pretty damn annoying sitting there trying to remember soo hard what I just said. Weed is a funny drug, when I'm studying at school or working while I'm high, I'm so focused on what I'm doing but when I wake up the next morning it takes a while for me to remember what I did
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well the recovery i dun care a shit bout, but the effect it has on you while you're under the influence, thats what im concerned bout, like alcohol i can handle, sure i get in some fights but if i were to try meth i dunno what would happen ive had methheads sayin that they dun want to meet me if im on meth since i get pretty fucked by just alcohol...

of and as for recovery on cigarettes, if ya smoke em regularly for a year it takes like atleast 10 years to clear the tar out of your lungs.. or atleast thats what ive been told..
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Drunk right now! I can't sleep, because of my flight at 7 am tomorrow. =(

I did get two beers that someone had left behind at the hosts' place. Weaklings.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
weaklin fsd in deed, but since ruou srioll can sdpell you ain serunk enough or are you usinf soellchekc=
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I never use spellcheck, I just generally pay attention to what I write. xD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wuss dun so that it aiinrt din., fiuckm FUN!!! there it was
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Actually after thinking about it some more.. I remembered my wonderful experience with a bottle and a half of ameretto. That shit is good to mix but doing shots of it, is one of the worst things in the world. It's not very strong and doing over 20 shots is a walk in the park. But the morning after Sucks HARD. The headache is quite standard if you drink enough, the problem is your mouth and teeth. It's too sweet and when your mouth is saturated in the stuff, your teeth feel like you fell asleep with Coke in your mouth. No really your mouth tastes terrible after as well and no amount of water or brushing your teeth helps. Sweet alcohol is gross.
Give me homemade 50% + Palinka. I never get tired of that, and the feeling that your throat is on fire is priceless. It's also good if you want to use your mouth as a flame thrower.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Top