Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ ohh, thanks. That was pretty funny
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ triple D thread, Ive never heard that, it sounds pretty good. I think I will start calling it that from now on
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
3D, DDD, ithepirates thread... whatever :p
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haven't posted here for a long while, but my brother just brought me back a bottle of booze from Finland that f'ing fantastic. If you ever run across something called Salmiakki 'the original 013' (the second K is backwards), give it a shot. It's kind of like jaegermeister, but better in my opinion. Makes you strong, like bull.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
haha, iThePirate thread, LOL. Seriously, it should be called that. For sure you have the most posts in this thread.

Getting drunk and playing video games sucks. I can't cocentrate and I keep on dying. Its only fun to play Wii drunk cause that shit is easy. I still get my ass kicked though
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
fuck i remember back in the day when id get home from a party n sit infront of the computer drunk as fuck n play d2lod, man that was fun, i was better at it drunk than i was sober :XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I used to do that back in college, when drunk play counter-strike online. no tactics whatsoever, just rush in the enemies by myself. and 1st place all the time. doesn't work when im not drunk tho :(
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like to play Guitar Hero and Rock Band drunk. It's hilarious watching me drum whilst under the influence...hehehe...

If I don't work Sunday, I'm sooo getting trashed at my coworker's party...sad that I can't be there until midnight (that's when I get off of work)...some of the boys at work are going to get their heads shaved at the party...I want to see it sooo damn bad!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
when I played guitar hero drunk for the first time I thought I was going to be awesome cause I am when I'm sober but I couldn't play for shit. It was a pretty funny time though. We were laughing all night. MarioKart is fun as hell drunk
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright, so me and my friends got really drunk on hennessy (ugh, disgusting), shouchu, and Pabst (cheap beer for those not from the states) and went to see the Incredible Hulk. The movie sucked, btw, but going to the movie theater drunk turned out to be quite fun. There is nothing like being loud (there is no controlling the volume of my voice when I am that drunk) and throwing popcorn everywhere (thank god for all you can eat) all the while getting drunker by drinking whiskey from a flask we sneaked in ;). Needless to say, we were those annoying guys at the movie.

My question was did the movie suck, or did I just miss the good shit b/c I was trashed?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Alright, so me and my friends got really drunk on hennessy (ugh, disgusting), shouchu, and Pabst (cheap beer for those not from the states) and went to see the Incredible Hulk. The movie sucked, btw, but going to the movie theater drunk turned out to be quite fun. There is nothing like being loud (there is no controlling the volume of my voice when I am that drunk) and throwing popcorn everywhere (thank god for all you can eat) all the while getting drunker by drinking whiskey from a flask we sneaked in ;). Needless to say, we were those annoying guys at the movie.

My question was did the movie suck, or did I just miss the good shit b/c I was trashed?
i haven't seen it yet, but it can't be any worse than that steaming pile of crap that was the last hulk movie....*shudders*

the only movie i've seen drunk in the theater is borat, which was hilarious (saw it later sober...still funny). we drank during the movie too, but we brought rum instead of whiskey. our drinks got stronger and stronger because we would drink a little bit of our drink and add a little more rum. xD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I saw spiderman 3 drunk, only drank beer in the theatre though, still wasnt a good movie, if beer cant save it nothing can...
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ one of the reasons I liked Spiderman 3 was cause Venom was in it, take him out and yeah it would of sucked. Also Kirsten Dunst(however you spell her name) is a good actress but not for these kind of movies. And Maryjane is suppose to be hot and Kirsten use to be cute but now she is pretty ugly. I think their making part 4, hopefully they pick a different chick to play Maryjane


So who here drinks whiskey, I do. I had some yesterday at this restaurant, I usually dirnk whiskey at casinos or on special occasions like New Years or Christmas but yesterday I made an exception cause it was my friends birthday, and his mom and step dad were paying, LOL. That and Adios Mother Fucker are the only hard alcohol drinks I like. Other than those its beer every weekend, sometimes Thursday.
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I haven't seen Spiderman III yet! Don't ruin it for me!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Cheap beer! Gotta love that stuff...I don't know how much Pabst runs price wise (I don't remember ever seeing my store carry it)...but it's probably just as cheap at Natural (Natty) Light...

I soooo hate that shit it ain't funny!
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't hate on cheap beer. Natty Light is the first beer I ever had. Though, nowadays when I'm going cheap, I stick to either Pabst (it was voted America's best in 1890 something afterall ;)) or the High Life (the champagne of beers).

Oh and Pabst runs about $4 for a six pack and $7-$8 a 12 pack. So, it's not as cheap as maybe Steel Reserve, the Beast, or Colt 45, but it tastes a hell of lot better.

I saw spiderman 3 drunk, only drank beer in the theatre though, still wasnt a good movie, if beer cant save it nothing can...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If I didn't like it drunk, I'm probably never going to like it. I've just heard people saying it was awesome, so I thought I missed something.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
dont ever believe what other people say they think about something (unless you can trust the person) since most people are dumbasses that cant think for themselves and just goes with what somebody else thinks.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I usually dont listen to what others think about movies cause my opinion is always different.

Cheap beer ehh, you guys ever drink King Cobra or Old English 40s. I drank that shit when I first started to drink andnow I will never, ever buy that crap again


what happen, no one is drinking this weekend. Is that why no one has posted.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i have to be sober so i can get healthy fast :scry
 

Emily00

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
19
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Drinking some hornsby's right now that my friend brought over, this stuff is delicious.
 
Top