Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Staff nights out are the best, you see all your work mates in a whole new light.
I was drinking double and triple Jack Daniels all night, now my stomach feels like it wants to cave in :(
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^^Jack Daniels will do that to you, especially when you drink large quantities of ;). I've been there.

Anyways, I had a good day of power drinking yesterday. I went to a week before the 4th of July party, and I started drinking about 2 p.m. and didn't stop until I passed out about 3 a.m. 13 hours of beer, beer bongs, and Jameson Irish Whiskey. What a glorious day it was. The best part is I'm not hung over :).
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ was it really glorious, LOL. U went to a week before the 4th of July party? WTF, is there always a week before a holiday party that u go too.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^this was the first one I had ever been to. My friend's family apparently does this every year. There was a lot of people there, but more importantly, there was a lot of free beer and food there as well ;). Can't wait for Friday's real 4th of July party.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
awww i've been drinking to sleep for a while now... my new shift means im out at 1am. for the past few days we've been walking deserted roads and going to the only open bars nearby, drink til we get sleepy and go home. but since home is too far i go back to the office just to sleep. everytime i go back to the office i get weird looks :sweat especially when waking up
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't mix beer with peanut butter sandwiches...you never know what is put in them...

Oh yeah! I have a couple of pics up from a party that I went to for a coworker! Raised a lot of money for her! She is currently undergoing chemo for her cancer and a few of the boys shaved their heads for her.

Come on...everyone say "AWWWW!" with me!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ WHAT, LOL. Peanuts in general are the best with beer but I dont know about peanut butter sandwiches.

I hoping I get the day off Friday, sometimes I do and sometimes I dont, and I wont find out until Thursday night

Hey iThePirate, I know you said you stopped drinking but are you gonna do it this weeekend
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well...peanut butter sandwiches are alright...but my friend made his "special" peanut butter sandwiches...

I just hope I don't have to have a drug test in the next couple of months...

EDIT: WOOHOO!!! Post #420! How convienent for it to be in the drinkin' thread! LOL
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I've heard of special brownie, but never special peanut butter. Do they have the same "secret" ingredient?
 

Emily00

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
19
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, I think I know what 'secret' ingredient she's talking about. :P I've had 'special' brownies before, was quite interesting. x_x
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well I've heard of special brownie, but never special peanut butter. Do they have the same "secret" ingredient?
Yes, they do...:darn
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
well...peanut butter sandwiches are alright...but my friend made his "special" peanut butter sandwiches...

I just hope I don't have to have a drug test in the next couple of months...

EDIT: WOOHOO!!! Post #420! How convienent for it to be in the drinkin' thread! LOL
a fellow potsmoker? Ive never heard of special peanut butter sandwiches. How is that made
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wait what? peanut butter? that's weird! even i'm not used to the brownies
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I hate drinking early. I started drinking early yesterday on 4th of july and by the time it was 9 or 10 I was ready to sleep. We were sweating our balls off throwing a football around, drinking beer, smoking a little, and BBQing a bunch of food. I left around 1 a.m. and I couldnt even keep my eyes open. Overall it was a fun day. I had some mexican fireworks that were 2 years old and they still worked, I was glad they did cause the fireworks in America are sooooooooooo shitty they shouldnt even be called fireworks.
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
a fellow potsmoker? Ive never heard of special peanut butter sandwiches. How is that made
I haven't done weed for a while...and my friend didn't put any weed in the peanut butter sandwiches...

He had 'shrooms in 'em...and it was the first time I ever had those...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i dun like drugs, ive seen one too many friends go down the drain cause of em..

if ya gon discuss illeagal substances please do so on an IM of your choice, by mail or pm, im bein watched :shifty
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hmm, yeah, keep to topic boys and gals. :amuse
It's been a while since i came to this thread, I'm so into wine these days.
Which country has the best red wine? and does anyone has good receipes for Sangrias?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I am not a big wine person but I do like Italian wines..

I tasted the best red wine ever in my opnion when I was an apprentice 4 years ago, Italian ofc, damn, I still haven't found any better than that, can't remmeber what it was called though, M something :sweat
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Is it Merlot? Did you try making your own wine? Is it true that bad wine gives you headaches? :p
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ ur a 100 years old, you should know better than us, LOL. And yes it does give u headaches. Ive gotten drunk off of wine a couple of times, its nasty, gives me a good drunk, and gives me a headache in the mornings. Overall I hate it, never again will I drink wine/champagne, I hate champagne also, too fizzy
 
Top