The Emptiness inside my Soul

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
EMPTY WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK ? I miss you on discord :gwah
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Anyways what have you been up to,dissapearing for all those months :feelsbadman
:feelsbadman same here....was away for a real long time...when i came back, the demographics have changed quite a bit.

1- dis messed it up.
2- a lot of events to attend to like really tired :notamused
And yep, heard from zeref...looks MS can't keep it up with schedule..they need more team. Well then, try TG or berserk.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey Empty :zomg
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
:feelsbadman same here....was away for a real long time...when i came back, the demographics have changed quite a bit.

1- dis messed it up.
2- a lot of events to attend to like really tired :notamused
And yep, heard from zeref...looks MS can't keep it up with schedule..they need more team. Well then, try TG or berserk.
I see,Well WB :nod

Hey Empty :zomg
Hey atom :zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
How are you? :nod
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Im great as always
Wbu? :nod
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Bad...final exams coming soon. Wish me luck. :emocat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yah his confidence is something else,you can just tell the members are cringing every time he calls himself worldwide handsome :XD
I wish I had confidence that much :XD It's a good example, role model material for shy people like me :feelsbadman

and yea he definitely more lines than he usually gets in spring day,i believe he has even more in the live version :nod
Cool, I will check it out someday o/

Jk i was a huge fan of exo myself before bts came into the picture :fan
Not as big of a fan of their stuff now,Love their older stuff though :nod
So you were biaswrecked? Hmmm..... Who was your bias? Which of their songs was your favorite?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I wish I had confidence that much :XD It's a good example, role model material for shy people like me :feelsbadman


Cool, I will check it out someday o/


So you were biaswrecked? Hmmm..... Who was your bias? Which of their songs was your favorite?
Sehun :hip
Most of their old songs tbh e.g Overdose,Monster,Growl,Call me baby :zomg
Not much of a fan of most of the newer ones but luv ko ko bop and the eve :nod
You're an exo fan right? Hbu?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sehun :hip
Most of their old songs tbh e.g Overdose,Monster,Growl,Call me baby :zomg
Not much of a fan of most of the newer ones but luv ko ko bop and the eve :nod
You're an exo fan right? Hbu?
You should listen to The War repackaged album :nah In fact it's the album that got me into EXO

I am more like multifandom, but yes I am an EXO-L. My bias is D.O. Favorite songs are just too many :blush
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
You should listen to The War repackaged album :nah In fact it's the album that got me into EXO

I am more like multifandom, but yes I am an EXO-L. My bias is D.O. Favorite songs are just too many :blush
Wow Really? Alright,Ill try and check it out whenever im free then :nod
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
It's been 4 years but I still dont credit Lisanna's feats against Ajeel :pwnge

Hello hello still remember me? :sexyarf
 
Top