The Emptiness inside my Soul

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No one here is lame :blush
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
:nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Greetings Soul :gent
If I end up as the Moderator of this section i'm cleansing kira's thread with the holy fire of thread deletion
Yes, do that. Purge the darkness. Preach! :worship
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Greetings Soul :gent
If I end up as the Moderator of this section i'm cleansing kira's thread with the holy fire of thread deletion
Hey WYIS

Yeah,I heard they were recruiting,i was thinking of trying out myself :3c

The power i would have :snidely

One problem is im really busy with
school so i wont be here to mod most of the time:emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I was considering applying but then I was like nah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well if i'm good at anything it's time management. I'll have a decent enough amount of time a week to be online regardless of what Year 12 Subjects I have.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What year level are you in btw @EmptySoul ?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm still in Year 10 :derp
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
These perverted kids :nah.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Hey buttocks <_>

And No he wasnt :hmph
 
Top