The end is just the beginning

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hatsu-kun :hi5 congrats for your promotion and for your new board.. I didn't know that you've got promoted :XD i think that colour is Manga Editor, since co9lour was resemble :p
So how' the feeling being green? Did all the stuuf arround you being greeny too :oh what a question :notrust
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Hatsu-kun :hi5 congrats for your promotion and for your new board.. I didn't know that you've got promoted :XD i think that colour is Manga Editor, since co9lour was resemble :p
Hey, thanks very much. :D Haha, yeah, the colours are quite close, but the Manga Editor colour is lighter than the MangaHelper colour.

So how' the feeling being green? Did all the stuuf arround you being greeny too :oh what a question :notrust
Hmm... It's... Different, I guess. I actually have responsibilites now, when before, I just used to be a lot more casual, and carefree. It's a nice change though.

Greenyyyy... Nah, not really. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

As for movie, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy FTW!!!
Awesome!
PotC is my fav movie, too! I've watched all three parts like 1000000th times. I love Jack Sparrow and his strange attitude. :luv

Say, Haru-kun, what do you want to do in your near future? What kind of job do you wanna have?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

PotC is my fav movie, too! I've watched all three parts like 1000000th times. I love Jack Sparrow and his strange attitude. :luv
I learnt how to imitate his walk, during the time when I was absolutely made about it. You would see me stumbling around, Jack Sparrow-esque nearly all the time. :XD

Say, Haru-kun, what do you want to do in your near future? What kind of job do you wanna have?
Hmmm.... I dunno right now, but a psychologist or PE teacher sounds good. :XD How about you?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

You actually forgot to send me some TRC pics :>
How am I supposed to make signs?!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

You actually forgot to send me some TRC pics :>
How am I supposed to make signs?!
....Thanks for reminding me, I'll be sending them to you right now. :amuse
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

hey hatsu

2 questions:
1. how do you come up with the title? because they are a pain to me
2. do you often make banners?
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I learnt how to imitate his walk, during the time when I was absolutely made about it. You would see me stumbling around, Jack Sparrow-esque nearly all the time. :XD
I attended an anime/manga convention last year called Connichi. Someone was disguised as Jack Sparrow and it was really funny to watch him because he, of course, imitated him. His walk, his way of speaking, his gestures.

Hmmm.... I dunno right now, but a psychologist or PE teacher sounds good. :XD How about you?
Wow, psychologist sounds quite interesting.
Etou, I wanna study media science and try to continue to study Japanese.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

1. how do you came up with the title? because they are a pain to me
Borrowed the original line from a Jap singer, and intergrated Haru into it. :XD You just get another random and then put your name in it somehow.

2. do you often make banners?
I only have two different times when I make siggies: When I'm motivated, and when I'm bored. :amuse

I attended an anime/manga convention last year called Connichi. Someone was disguised as Jack Sparrow and it was really funny to watch him because he, of course, imitated him. His walk, his way of speaking, his gestures.
That would be awesome!!! Did he look almost the same though?? If he didn't, it would kinda spoil the imitation....

Wow, psychologist sounds quite interesting.
Etou, I wanna study media science and try to continue to study Japanese.
Media science....? For example? I really want to learn Jap as well, but I have no time.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Harucchi, 3 comes after 2.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

That would be awesome!!! Did he look almost the same though?? If he didn't, it would kinda spoil the imitation....
Yup, he looked quite good.

Media science....? For example? I really want to learn Jap as well, but I have no time.
Oh god, don't ask me. I haven't thought further than this by now.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Yeah, ask me in one year or so. :3
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Yep, I sure will. xD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

So, Haru-kun....

What do you think of Akito from Furuba?
Did ya like the ending of Furuba?

Is there any anime/manga you really hate?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Harucchi can you resolve x+2=5? :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

What do you think of Akito from Furuba?
Akito was actually a really interesting character, the fact that she had to hide her real gender to actually hold power, how she actually is really unstable mentally, though she seems very calm and dignified on the outside and how she thinks she always trying to do good for everyone by doing it her way, which in the end, failed, as everyone was freed from the curse.

Did ya like the ending of Furuba?
Actually, yes. Sweet and sad at the same time, I really liked how they did all the flashbacks for all the main characters, and how they resolved all the tiny plotholes left. The ending scene was really sad as well, you watching the backs of Kyo and Tohru walking down a path of flowers, and then the scene of the table with all the pictures and the 12 Zodiac figurines.

Harucchi can you resolve x+2=5? :D
x=3 :oh
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Actually, Akito is my fav chara from Furuba, followed by Shigure. XD
My best friends and I once decided which chara from the special trio of Furuba we would be. Since my friend was faster than me deciding that she would be Shigure, I ended up being Aya. But that's not too bad actually. I have to say that my friend hates Akito and so I took advantage of this fact and counterattacked with "Well, you know, if you're Shigure, then you slept with Akito." :grin
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Actually, Akito is my fav chara from Furuba, followed by Shigure. XD
Really?? Akito was probably my fourth most hated character. Shigure, however, was probably my fifth or sixth favourite character.

My best friends and I once decided which chara from the special trio of Furuba we would be. Since my friend was faster than me deciding that she would be Shigure, I ended up being Aya. But that's not too bad actually. I have to say that my friend hates Akito and so I took advantage of this fact and counterattacked with "Well, you know, if you're Shigure, then you slept with Akito."
Haha, you didn't pick Hatori??? I really did not like Ayame in the beginning, but he got a bit better later on in the series. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh, I like Hatori but my friend thought that Aya would be more suitable. :amuse
 
Top