The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Oh yeah, Felli Version was the best, Nina's voice seemed a bit rough for my liking.

You read the light novel untranslated right? >.>
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

yeahh, i highly doubt that they have it translated :[
light novel was actually the number one reason i desperately learned japanese lol
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Eh, maji desu ka?

Care to translate them for me? :p
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Heya Gecko, how's it going mate? School's been fine, yr 11 is a killer though. :darn Homework hasn't been too bad, it's what I've expected. How about for you?

first class speed of light is damnnn awesome! :XD How about 'time will tell'? 'lost your sky'?

And Regios ED is awesome, I love it even more than the OP. :p
Ahhh lucky you. Why does homework have to pile up so quickly for me? :darn But yeah its been great catching up with friends and stuff and school :amuse. btw i've just read the OP...this chapter was average but I can imagine that the next one is going to be smashing!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

It's been piling up for me as well, though we get time in class to do our homework, so I take advantage of that. <3

Yeah, catching up with friends is the best part, besides the sports of course. :p

OP's been getting great, the next few chapters are definately going to be fricking awesome.
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

yupp for real >.>

and theres noooo way im gonna spend hours translating a novel!!! :yelling
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

>.>
<.<
>.>

xD Who does Fon-Fon end up with then?
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

the series isnt over yet >.>


and even if i knew, i wouldnt spoil for ya ;)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Oh, so the light novel series hasn't ended as well?

Whyyy not? XD
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

nope it's currently out til volume 11 and it's still on-going :amuse

and why would i spoil it to you???!!! i mean, then what's the point of watching the anime? :xp

btw, do you watch maria holic??
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Hmmm, I'll definately check it out when there's a translation of it. :p

Oh. Yeah. Regios 6, go watch! :XD

Of course. Maria Holic ATW!!!!
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

i already watched it :p
just in case you havent watched it...
i cant believe they didnt show us a single moment of the battle at the beginning!!!
i was pretty mad -_-
but fellis is soooooo cute <3 i want her as a pet or somethin :love
and Fonfon is such a perfect guy :love hes hot, strong, and he can cook!!!

then did you watch maria holic episode 6 yet? that was totally hilarious!!! :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Which battle...??

I didn't quite get why Nina was so angry with Fon-fon, was she jealous about how strong he is?

I haven't watched Maria Holic 6 yet. xD
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

so what happened in the beginning was their battle against another bu. and basically, fon fon pwned errbody on the other team and nina was just freaking jealous >.>

but u see, it's not like nina is just a mean bitch who wants power. she's just mad at herself that she cant have that kind of power to protect czerni (or whatever is the spelling), especially after the attack that they got from those disgusting looking creatures.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Ohhhhhhh, I see. :XD I thought it was something like that, I kinda forgot what happened.

Yeah, she's jealous that Fon-fon is using his power so effortlessly in front of her, and that's the power which she's desperately seeking.

Also, what's with the deal with that eyepatch-dude and the girl speaking Engrish, and driving around in that car? I'm really confused by that. :darn
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

ahh- well, honestly i was kinda confused at first since in the light novel, they obviously dont speak english (>.>) but it's basically going to be connected to the... you know the emperor with big boobs that meets leerin? yeah, those guys are connected to fonfon's legendary sword, the emperor, and his hometown, blah blah blah.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Ohhhh, yeah, I remember her. I still don't get how they're related, but whatever works. ^^ And Fon-fon's new sword is smexy. <3
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

mhmm, and i cant wait til this sundayy <33

oh, do you watch white album btw? it's one of the most amazing game adopted animes everr!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

Can't wait for G00 as well. <3

Yeahhh, White Album is soooooo damn good. It's one of my favourite series evar. :XD
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hatsu is in need of S.R.I.H.L.B.S.

i know, right? isnt it freaking amazing?? i cant wait til episode 8!!!!! shinozuka pisses me off sooooo much that i wanted to slap her >.>
 
Top