The end is just the beginning | Page 79 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The end is just the beginning

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Yeah. Sorry. Twas my bad hahaha. How is Birmingham anyway? It's more north-west right? Cold?

Mmm, still don't regret. Just regret that I didn't buy enough of them to last me a lifetime hahaha, but I had very little money back then due to no job.
Give them a funeral and a burial when it passes... Or a cremation?

A huntsman spider?
Nah it's west midlands; we're right in the middle of England.

Well you live and you learn. You were young anyways and didn't have a job, so you did your best. It sucks when you're young and want things but can't afford it. I think I'll cremate them, I don't want some crazy person digging up the grave trying to use revive my headphones.

:gwah Basterrrd! :crying Now you will get me a manga book.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Nah it's west midlands; we're right in the middle of England.

Well you live and you learn. You were young anyways and didn't have a job, so you did your best. It sucks when you're young and want things but can't afford it. I think I'll cremate them, I don't want some crazy person digging up the grave trying to use revive my headphones.

:gwah Basterrrd! :crying Now you will get me a manga book.
Ahhh right, the cold middle I've heard?

Mmm, at least now my jobs pay well so I can buy a lot. Too much, methinks, I needa control my spending hahaha.
Ohh yeah, let me know when that happens. I wanna see pics!

What manga? It'll come with a squished up tarantula inside. <3

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Ahhh right, the cold middle I've heard?

Mmm, at least now my jobs pay well so I can buy a lot. Too much, methinks, I needa control my spending hahaha.
Ohh yeah, let me know when that happens. I wanna see pics!

What manga? It'll come with a squished up tarantula inside. <3
Yeah the cold middle; then it gets gradually worse the further up you go until you reach Scotland. Though it looks like we're going(fingers crossed) have somewhat of a summer weather this week. :iik

Oh does it? well you're young so enjoy the life of no responsibilities but try to be smart and save too. What kinda freak are you? I'm not gonna take pics.

You can buy me the Berserk(seinen) collection, its one of those that are too large for me to want to spend my own money on. I will gladly though, accept it as a present. I will hunt you down and make you eat it :amuse:handgun.

How was your weekend?

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'M BACK AFTER AN ABSENCE OF I DUNNO HOW LONG, SO HERE'S YOUR REPLY. :sexyarf

Nooooo, you can. :D I dare you! :teehee
Challenge denied. :arf

SLACKER. ...but I can't really talk, I'm probably was worse than you when I was in first year HAHA. I have some many horrible stories you'll have a different outlook on me when we meet up...
DAT TRUE, DAT TRUE (I FORGETTTTTTT)
You're going to have so much fun with science then. :oh No joke. Science is legit one of the areas where you do the most typing/writing, and not just notes as well hahaha.
Yeahh, I was one of the 'lucky' ones according to some. Several of my friends still don't know what they really want to do, and they're like about to graduate as well. So it's pretty decent if you at least know what kinda direction you wanna go towards, even if it's not 100% resolute, it's just good to have some sort of direction regardless. :super
Bahahaha. :XD Do tell, do tell.
I'm sorry, what? :oh What about the arts kids who have essays nearly every week? :oh
Oooh, I see... Well if your friends have a major in something, at least it's somewhat specialized and not something broad?

- THIS IS WHAT I'M GONNA BE DOING IN MELB. :derp Join me?
Macarons, yes. Cupcakes, yes. Crepes, yes. Asian desserts, kinda yes. ANY DESSERT OMNOMNOMNOMNMNOMNOMNOMNOM. Or we can get super fat and just keep eating all day? I think that sounds like a good plan. :D
HAHAHAHHAA. :XD I'll see. :oh
ERMNERMNERMNERMNERM. :sexyarf Good plan indeed. Remember how I said that Melb is famous for it's alley/lane cafe culture and that I've never been? BAM, I'VE BEEN. TWICE. YEAH. :sexyarf
I'll take you to the most popular place according to Urbanspoon. :thumbs

:stare

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WOOO WOOOOOOO. WOO.
Yes inddeddd.
Capture her, tie her up and bring her back to Australia, force her to log onto MH and take over the world! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
I LIKE THAT PLAN. :pmg

Nahhh, I struggled to be in Hong Kong for just over 2 weeks, but then again, it is travelling constantly. I really dunno though, I like travelling to be more of a relaxing thing, so doing that long would be hard for me defs. Wbu?
Hahaha, need a third? :D AND SALMONNNNNNNN. HAD SOME THE OTHER DAY. SO YUMYUM.
Wutttt? How were you afraid of the snow? It's so awesomeeeee, but cold, but still so awesomeeee hahahahaha! :D
I was more of a skiing person, mainly because I was fairly young as well so I didn't really have the opportunity to try snowboarding.
I always get some sort of sore neck. :/ I always do the resting chin on one hand pose, but it always tilts my head one way and makes me hell groggy. And yes, I absolutely hate it when someone does that as well! Makes my trip so unhappy after haha. Can't watch movies as well because it's so close.
Yeaaah... Same here. :oh I was in China and Korea for about a month, and half the time I was in Shanghai, I just stayed at home. :oh I'm just lazy. <_>
YEEERRRR!!! I JUST HAD SALMON THE OTHER DAY TOO. HAVING IT AGAIN TONIGHT. ERMNERMNERM.
Dude, I was like 4 or 5 and I had never seen snow before in my life, ok? <_> Awesome indeed! I was so giddy when we arrived in Korea and played in the snow. :XD
Ahh, I see... I should try one or the other one day...
Hahaha, same. :/ Have you tried one of those neck pillows while on a plane? I wonder if they help...
I know, right? The brightness of the screen being so close to you hurts your eyes too... And don't get me started on the headphones... :notrust

He was recruited when he was like 10 or something? But I'm pretty sure he had the talent even before he was recruited anyway. :D So jelly.
I think same here! Another song which I really like from SNSD is called 'Trick', check it out, I love it so much!
Hmm, something or rather. Have you seen his audition clip. :XD He did this really bizarre dance of some sort... :lmao
YEEESSSS!!! :zomg That's my favourite non-title SNSD song. :hi5
You sir, have good tastes. :hip

Ahhh, nice. :D And Casanova? Never heard of them, link me?
Training both ways haha. Training myself to be better, and training others to be better as well, I really enjoy it.
Too much time and effort for a non-paying 'job'. Not worth it, imo. I'm a cold-hearted, money-seeking old man hahaha! :hip
Here.
Hahaha, I see. :XD I suppose it feels quite fulfilling? :D
Yeah, true that. You really have to be passionate about it to spend so much time to do it without pay.

Holy wow. I love Fruits Basket, where my username inspiration came from. If you can guess where and how I got the name, I'll buy you dessert! :D And I love Black Cat as well! Such an underrated manga imo. And is SA Special-A? That shoujo series with the SA being that top class?
Aaannndd... Add Psyren 1, DGM 22 and Bleach Masked into the mix. I bought them last week. :derp
From the Fruits basket character Hatsuharu. The peace bit is from a line he said, 'Hal peace'. So put two and two together to make one!!! Wahla, hatsuharupeace. :3c FREE DESSERT PUHLEAASE. :kukuku
Yeah! I'm starting to re-read it again this week! :D It'll be cool if Yabkuki got back into the action genre... :scry
And yeah, it's that. I bought them a couple of years ago, but I'm not really into it now. :darn

You should start reading classics! Good way of getting into proper reading again, and you know they're gonna be good as well. :p
*Flails helplessly*

And I have 10 volumes, that's all haha! The Blood+ series, 5 vols, 3 volumes from the Cardcaptor Sakura series, 1 .hack//The Legend of the Twilight volume and 1 Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles volume. Pitiful compared to yours. :(
Hahaha, well it's probably a good thing you don't recklessly spend so much money on manga. <_> You have more money to splurge on clothes and food. :zomg

How much do you reckon it is all up...?
Oh, I was talking about the Japanese restaurant. :XD ($50pp)

As for the manga... Uhh... This is just a rough estimate, since the prices range from $5-$25, but... it's probably a number in the high 2000s. :darn

Last edited by a moderator:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah the cold middle; then it gets gradually worse the further up you go until you reach Scotland. Though it looks like we're going(fingers crossed) have somewhat of a summer weather this week. :iik

Oh does it? well you're young so enjoy the life of no responsibilities but try to be smart and save too. What kinda freak are you? I'm not gonna take pics.

You can buy me the Berserk(seinen) collection, its one of those that are too large for me to want to spend my own money on. I will gladly though, accept it as a present. I will hunt you down and make you eat it :amuse:handgun.

How was your weekend?
Sorry for late reply dude.

Don't like cold. :( How do you cope with it dude?

What kinda freak am I? o_O If you really want to know.... ;)

Hahaha, I'll see what I can do! :D

I'M BACK AFTER AN ABSENCE OF I DUNNO HOW LONG, SO HERE'S YOUR REPLY. :sexyarf
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Challenge denied. :arf
You mean... challenge accepted?

Bahahaha. :XD Do tell, do tell.
I'm sorry, what? :oh What about the arts kids who have essays nearly every week? :oh
Oooh, I see... Well if your friends have a major in something, at least it's somewhat specialized and not something broad?
I WILL.
Arts kids can bullshit their way through. It's true. Ask any of them. Expect lots of cries of indignation, but it's true. Fact.
Ummm, that's true, but it's more so what they plan to do after their degree is finished, if you know what I mean?

HAHAHAHHAA. :XD I'll see. :oh
ERMNERMNERMNERMNERM. :sexyarf Good plan indeed. Remember how I said that Melb is famous for it's alley/lane cafe culture and that I've never been? BAM, I'VE BEEN. TWICE. YEAH. :sexyarf
I'll take you to the most popular place according to Urbanspoon. :thumbs
Indeeddddd. Join me?
Oh you did? How were they! Any good ones you gonna take me to?
HAHAHA, THAT'S CHEATING. D:<

:cheez

I LIKE THAT PLAN. :pmg
She was on Mangashare in 2012, but not since then, if that makes it any better.

Yeaaah... Same here. :oh I was in China and Korea for about a month, and half the time I was in Shanghai, I just stayed at home. :oh I'm just lazy. <_>
YEEERRRR!!! I JUST HAD SALMON THE OTHER DAY TOO. HAVING IT AGAIN TONIGHT. ERMNERMNERM.
Dude, I was like 4 or 5 and I had never seen snow before in my life, ok? <_> Awesome indeed! I was so giddy when we arrived in Korea and played in the snow. :XD
Ahh, I see... I should try one or the other one day...
Hahaha, same. :/ Have you tried one of those neck pillows while on a plane? I wonder if they help...
I know, right? The brightness of the screen being so close to you hurts your eyes too... And don't get me started on the headphones... :notrust
Wow. Lazy. How come you stayed in all the time? You should exploreeeeeee.
SAME HERE. LIKE... 3 DAYS AGO. AND TODAY. I HAD SALMON SASHIMI. AND YESTERDAY AS WELL. OMNOMNOMNOM.
Snow is awesome. How long ago were you in Korea?
Do it, do it, do it. Useful in lectures as well, if you ever feel nap-py.
The headphones are the worst. ._. Like. Horribly shit.

Hmm, something or rather. Have you seen his audition clip. :XD He did this really bizarre dance of some sort... :lmao
YEEESSSS!!! :zomg That's my favourite non-title SNSD song. :hi5
You sir, have good tastes. :hip
No I have not! LINK.
REALLY?! IT'S SO BAD-ASS. WE SHALL BLAST IT WHEN I'M OVER IN MELB.
And yes I do. ;) And you do too, kind lady.

Here.
Hahaha, I see. :XD I suppose it feels quite fulfilling? :D
Yeah, true that. You really have to be passionate about it to spend so much time to do it without pay.
Well, they're not looking for cleaners or TSers haha, so that's your plan failed.
It is. Very much so.
Mmm... Money is such a massive motivator when you get older...

Aaannndd... Add Psyren 1, DGM 22 and Bleach Masked into the mix. I bought them last week. :derp
From the Fruits basket character Hatsuharu. The peace bit is from a line he said, 'Hal peace'. So put two and two together to make one!!! Wahla, hatsuharupeace. :3c FREE DESSERT PUHLEAASE. :kukuku
Yeah! I'm starting to re-read it again this week! :D It'll be cool if Yabkuki got back into the action genre... :scry
And yeah, it's that. I bought them a couple of years ago, but I'm not really into it now. :darn
Ooo, how much did they cost?
WOAH. NICE ONE. Yeah... i owe you dessert now. Shucks. :/
What has he been doing recently?
And I love SA! Haven't caught up, but I loved it haha!

*Flails helplessly*
Good reading for your mind!

Hahaha, well it's probably a good thing you don't recklessly spend so much money on manga. <_> You have more money to splurge on clothes and food. :zomg
Uhhh, so much money to splurge on all that. >.< Then again, we all have our own little hobbies hahaha.

Oh, I was talking about the Japanese restaurant. :XD ($50pp)

As for the manga... Uhh... This is just a rough estimate, since the prices range from $5-$25, but... it's probably a number in the high 2000s. :darn
Oh wow. ._. Did you buy them all yourself? Or bits and pieces, then the rest given to you as gifts?

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! :sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf

So like, I took about 30mins typing up a reply to your post (30 mins, mainly because I'm procrastinating), AND THEN THE PAGE DECIDES TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME LOGGING IN SINCE I LAST OPENED THE PAGE OR SOMETHING. :arf

So uh, yeah. Your reply is coming. I'll be taking some time to retype it. :oh

Look forward to it! :derp

---------- Post added April 28, 2013 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was April 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

OK, COOL. RETYPED UP! :sexyarf

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
MID-SEMS, ASSIGNMENTS, CAPPED INTERNET AND SHIT. :sexyarf

You mean... challenge accepted?
Uh, no. :derp

I WILL.
Arts kids can bullshit their way through. It's true. Ask any of them. Expect lots of cries of indignation, but it's true. Fact.
Ummm, that's true, but it's more so what they plan to do after their degree is finished, if you know what I mean?
I LOOK FORWARD TO THEM.
Hahahaha, true that, true that. :lmao Actually, my bestie does arts, but she shamelessly bullshits. :lmao
Ahh, yeah. So, what's up for you next year? You said you wanted a PhD, yeah?

Indeeddddd. Join me?
Oh you did? How were they! Any good ones you gonna take me to?
HAHAHA, THAT'S CHEATING. D:<
I said I'll see. <_>
Yeah!! They were really good! :D HEY, IT'S NOT CHEATING IF I COINCIDENTALLY CAME ACROSS IT AND FOUND OUT IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR PLACE AFTER EATING THERE. :sexyarf But yes, that place is in one of the famous alley/lanes, so I'll take you there. :XD

:bee

She was on Mangashare in 2012, but not since then, if that makes it any better.
...Not really. :(

Wow. Lazy. How come you stayed in all the time? You should exploreeeeeee.
SAME HERE. LIKE... 3 DAYS AGO. AND TODAY. I HAD SALMON SASHIMI. AND YESTERDAY AS WELL. OMNOMNOMNOM.
Snow is awesome. How long ago were you in Korea?
Do it, do it, do it. Useful in lectures as well, if you ever feel nap-py.
The headphones are the worst. ._. Like. Horribly shit.
...BUT I SAID I'M LAZY. :sexyarf AND IT WAS COLD. :arf
YEAAAH!!! ERMNERMNERM.
Yeah, it's completely awesome, when it's not sleet or like, grey/black. <_> I was in Korea at the start of Feb. :)
Hahahhaa, and you've used one in lectures? :lmao
Ugh, yeah... Too bad they're always two pronged on all airlines. <_> Do you think it'll work if you have two pairs of your own earphones, plug them both in and use the working ear from either? :XD

No I have not! LINK.
REALLY?! IT'S SO BAD-ASS. WE SHALL BLAST IT WHEN I'M OVER IN MELB.
And yes I do. ;) And you do too, kind lady.
CLICK. :lmao
YEAAAAAHHH!!! :pmg
Why thank you, kind gentleman. :sexyarf

Well, they're not looking for cleaners or TSers haha, so that's your plan failed.
It is. Very much so.
Mmm... Money is such a massive motivator when you get older...
...They were looking for TSers last week. :gwah I should brush up on my redrawing skills...
Hahaha, so true. :lmao

Ooo, how much did they cost?
WOAH. NICE ONE. Yeah... i owe you dessert now. Shucks. :/
What has he been doing recently?
And I love SA! Haven't caught up, but I loved it haha!
$15, $15 and $20. ._.
Bwahhhahahaaa!! :derp Don't worry. You'll lose $10 max. :lmao
That ecchi series, To Love Ru Darkness (and To Love Ru before that). To Love Ru wasn't too bad, but Darkness has full-on boobs with nipples. (It's serialized in SQ, not Jump.)
Hahaha, quite the avid shoujo reader, eh? :XD Have you read the more recent series by that mangaka? (Seiyuu Ka.)

Good reading for your mind!
*Flails more*

Uhhh, so much money to splurge on all that. >.< Then again, we all have our own little hobbies hahaha.
Hey hey, this was over the past 6-7 years! :XD

Oh wow. ._. Did you buy them all yourself? Or bits and pieces, then the rest given to you as gifts?
Hm, most of them I bought myself. About 10% of them were gifts. :XD Oh, cool, if that's the case, then the money I've spent is in the low 2000s. :XD

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! :sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf

So like, I took about 30mins typing up a reply to your post (30 mins, mainly because I'm procrastinating), AND THEN THE PAGE DECIDES TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME LOGGING IN SINCE I LAST OPENED THE PAGE OR SOMETHING. :arf

So uh, yeah. Your reply is coming. I'll be taking some time to retype it. :oh

Look forward to it! :derp

OK, COOL. RETYPED UP! :sexyarf
You suck. :/ That's why I always ctrl-a + ctrl-c every few thingys because it's happened to me so many times before, I've become paranoid.

MID-SEMS, ASSIGNMENTS, CAPPED INTERNET AND SHIT. :sexyarf
HOW DID YOUR MID-SEMS GO? AND YOUR ASSIGNMENTS? AND YOUR SHITS?

Uh, yes. :hip

I LOOK FORWARD TO THEM.
Hahahaha, true that, true that. :lmao Actually, my bestie does arts, but she shamelessly bullshits. :lmao
Ahh, yeah. So, what's up for you next year? You said you wanted a PhD, yeah?
YOU BETTER.
Oh really? And how does she go with all dat bullshittery?
Next year? Hopefully honours if I can get in... I'm such a fail asian haha.

I said I'll see. <_>
Yeah!! They were really good! :D HEY, IT'S NOT CHEATING IF I COINCIDENTALLY CAME ACROSS IT AND FOUND OUT IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR PLACE AFTER EATING THERE. :sexyarf But yes, that place is in one of the famous alley/lanes, so I'll take you there. :XD
It will happen. Muhahahahahahahahaha :super
SOUNDS AWESOME. AND IT IS SO CHEATING. URBANSPOONER. (...i urbanspoon as well but still, URBANSPOONER) YES YOU SHALL. CAN'T WAIT.

Whats :bee? :gwah

...Not really. :(
:( At least I tried...

...BUT I SAID I'M LAZY. :sexyarf AND IT WAS COLD. :arf
YEAAAH!!! ERMNERMNERM.
Yeah, it's completely awesome, when it's not sleet or like, grey/black. <_> I was in Korea at the start of Feb. :)
Hahahhaa, and you've used one in lectures? :lmao
Ugh, yeah... Too bad they're always two pronged on all airlines. <_> Do you think it'll work if you have two pairs of your own earphones, plug them both in and use the working ear from either? :XD
SO LAZY. please don't be lazy when I'm in melb. :( That would suck hahaha!
YEAHHHHHH!!!!! ...what's ermnermnerm....? o_O
Pure white snow. :3 Da bestttt. And this Feb?
Not yet... again, another story for me to tell hahahaha.
I bought a thingy which allows one-pronged earphones to spilt into the two-prongs for airlines so you can use your own earphones. So cool!
And I don't think that'll work... Try it next time though?

CLICK. :lmao
YEAAAAAHHH!!! :pmg
Why thank you, kind gentleman. :sexyarf
WOAH. HE LOOKS SO... FUNNY HAHAHA
YEAHYEAHYEAHHHHH

...They were looking for TSers last week. :gwah I should brush up on my redrawing skills...
Hahaha, so true. :lmao
Oh really? Didn't know :/ Ya shoulda applied! And my redrawing sucks hahaha!
True for you as well? :P

$15, $15 and $20. ._.
Bwahhhahahaaa!! :derp Don't worry. You'll lose $10 max. :lmao
That ecchi series, To Love Ru Darkness (and To Love Ru before that). To Love Ru wasn't too bad, but Darkness has full-on boobs with nipples. (It's serialized in SQ, not Jump.)
Hahaha, quite the avid shoujo reader, eh? :XD Have you read the more recent series by that mangaka? (Seiyuu Ka.)
Oh wow. ._. Buy online then?
Really? So cheap? :O
I used to read To Love Ru, but I have heard a lot about Darkness... Mostly negative though haha.
Hmmm, I used to be, not so much anymore. I used to read a lot of stuff, but I really liked slice of life stuff.

*Flails more*
READDDDD. I can recommend you stuff if you want.

Hey hey, this was over the past 6-7 years! :XD
Oh wow. That's a seriouslyyyy long time. :gwah

Hm, most of them I bought myself. About 10% of them were gifts. :XD Oh, cool, if that's the case, then the money I've spent is in the low 2000s. :XD
...That's fair enough, considering that's probably how much I've spent on clothes in the last year. :D Maybe less, probably more...

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for late reply dude.

Don't like cold. :( How do you cope with it dude?

What kinda freak am I? o_O If you really want to know.... ;)

Hahaha, I'll see what I can do! :D

No worries, I've been avoiding many replies lately cos I'm lazy. As for the cold, I just put on a lot of layers, grit my teeth and shiver through it. It's getting a bit nicer now; don't have to wear so many layers anymore.

I'll take back that question, thank you. I'm scared of what you're about to them me. :hmph

Awesome, I can't wait. :derp

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
...Well... :oh This obviously has been put off for about 2 months. :derp

You suck. :/ That's why I always ctrl-a + ctrl-c every few thingys because it's happened to me so many times before, I've become paranoid.
Meh, I'll do so if it's a huge chunk of text. If it's just a few sentences, then meh. :arf

HOW DID YOUR MID-SEMS GO? AND YOUR ASSIGNMENTS? AND YOUR SHITS?
MID-SEMS WERE GOOD. ASSIGNMENTS WERE GOOD. JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM. I THINK IT WAS GOOD.

:oh
I had to scroll up to find out what we were talking about. :oh
And ":oh" is my reply.

YOU BETTER.
Oh really? And how does she go with all dat bullshittery?
Next year? Hopefully honours if I can get in... I'm such a fail asian haha.
I WILL.
Good, I suppose. Apparently she handed in something really late one time, and even though she got marks deducted because it was late, she got higher marks than my other friend, who's quite the over-achiever. :oh Sooo, yeah. :oh
You'll be fine. :cookiehand

It will happen. Muhahahahahahahahaha :super
SOUNDS AWESOME. AND IT IS SO CHEATING. URBANSPOONER. (...i urbanspoon as well but still, URBANSPOONER) YES YOU SHALL. CAN'T WAIT.
I had to scroll up again. :oh

SO YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A CHEATER AS WELL? :arf

Whats :bee? :gwah
Whoops, it was supposed to be this -> :bees

:( At least I tried...
:comfort

SO LAZY. please don't be lazy when I'm in melb. :( That would suck hahaha!
YEAHHHHHH!!!!! ...what's ermnermnerm....? o_O
Pure white snow. :3 Da bestttt. And this Feb?
Not yet... again, another story for me to tell hahahaha.
I bought a thingy which allows one-pronged earphones to spilt into the two-prongs for airlines so you can use your own earphones. So cool!
And I don't think that'll work... Try it next time though?
I CAN'T HELP IT. BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE PIG, YO. :sexyarf
Ermnermnerm -> a derpy version of "Omnomnom" :XD
Yep, this Feb. :D
Haha, looking forward to it. :thumbs
Oooh, nice!! How much better is it compared to the airline headphones?
Next time... next time... :e3

WOAH. HE LOOKS SO... FUNNY HAHAHA
YEAHYEAHYEAHHHHH
Oh, Kwon... Such a diva. :lmao

Oh really? Didn't know :/ Ya shoulda applied! And my redrawing sucks hahaha!
True for you as well? :P
Yeaaah... I might apply for some other group sometime later. :XD Bahahaha, at one point, I was one of the main redrawers for IEM, but my skills have obviously gotten super rusty... I haven't done any redrawing for 2 years or so. :emocat

Oh wow. ._. Buy online then?
Really? So cheap? :O
I used to read To Love Ru, but I have heard a lot about Darkness... Mostly negative though haha.
Hmmm, I used to be, not so much anymore. I used to read a lot of stuff, but I really liked slice of life stuff.
Ehh, I suppose. ._.
Cheap? WELL, IF YOU INSIST, I SUPPOSE I'LL DRAG YOU TO THE MORE PRICEY DESSERT PLACES. :derp:derp:derp
Hahaha, yep. :oh
What are you reading nowadays? (Forgive me if I've asked this before... It has been a few months. <_>)

READDDDD. I can recommend you stuff if you want.
Please do. :XD

Oh wow. That's a seriouslyyyy long time. :gwah
Yep! I found an old pic of my manga collection back in 2010, and I just calculated that my collection increased by 60% in the past 3 years. :blink

...That's fair enough, considering that's probably how much I've spent on clothes in the last year. :D Maybe less, probably more...
Aannndd you're gonna spend more when you get to Melb... :oh

BAM! 2 MONTH LATE REPLY. DONE.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
THE FORMATTING, SO PAINFUL

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I love you all. Especially you blai. <3

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not gonna reply to my reply? No? Ok. :emocat

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Cause I'm thinking of very insightful replies to them; it takes time, energy and true dedication to formulate brilliance.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have no context whatsoever to whatever I'm replying to so... yeah. :derp

...Well... :oh This obviously has been put off for about 2 months. :derp
You really suck hahahaha!

Meh, I'll do so if it's a huge chunk of text. If it's just a few sentences, then meh. :arf
....mehhhhhh? :no

MID-SEMS WERE GOOD. ASSIGNMENTS WERE GOOD. JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM. I THINK IT WAS GOOD.
WHAT DEFINES GOODLY-NESS?

:oh
I had to scroll up to find out what we were talking about. :oh
And ":oh" is my reply.
Uh yes. :3c

I WILL.
Good, I suppose. Apparently she handed in something really late one time, and even though she got marks deducted because it was late, she got higher marks than my other friend, who's quite the over-achiever. :oh Sooo, yeah. :oh
You'll be fine. :cookiehand
HAHA. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. LIFE SUCKS. RAGE. ROAR. :gwah

I had to scroll up again. :oh

SO YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A CHEATER AS WELL? :arf
No? :cheez

Whoops, it was supposed to be this -> :bees
:squish

:hug

I CAN'T HELP IT. BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE PIG, YO. :sexyarf
Ermnermnerm -> a derpy version of "Omnomnom" :XD
Yep, this Feb. :D
Haha, looking forward to it. :thumbs
Oooh, nice!! How much better is it compared to the airline headphones?
Next time... next time... :e3
Woof?
Pigs are meant to be really active you know?
No context -> skip. :D

Oh, Kwon... Such a diva. :lmao
Hahahaha, gonna go watch some of his antics now!

Yeaaah... I might apply for some other group sometime later. :XD Bahahaha, at one point, I was one of the main redrawers for IEM, but my skills have obviously gotten super rusty... I haven't done any redrawing for 2 years or so. :emocat
If you have time... No point if it consumes too much time, or you don't end up doing much. :/

Ehh, I suppose. ._.
Cheap? WELL, IF YOU INSIST, I SUPPOSE I'LL DRAG YOU TO THE MORE PRICEY DESSERT PLACES. :derp:derp:derp
Hahaha, yep. :oh
What are you reading nowadays? (Forgive me if I've asked this before... It has been a few months. <_>)
Uh what? Really? WHYYYYYY?!
I don't read much, the ones which I kinda follow week-in, week-out are Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail, but besides those, nothing much really.

Please do. :XD
Reading books right?

Yep! I found an old pic of my manga collection back in 2010, and I just calculated that my collection increased by 60% in the past 3 years. :blink
Uh... so is that a lot...?

Aannndd you're gonna spend more when you get to Melb... :oh
TEEHEEHEE :derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp

BAM! 2 MONTH LATE REPLY. DONE.
:(