The end is just the beginning

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

rofl
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Oi Hatsu TRC just ended and it was a freaking beautiful ending man, read it yet? what did ya think?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Oh shitake mushrooms. I need to catch up dude... Don't spoil me yet. Exams been killing me, haven't had the time to read it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

eh? TRC is ending?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

From what I read, soon probably. =D Expect at least 10 though, there's still some stuff that needs to be wrapped up.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

okay... then maybe it's time to pick it up again. man, I forget which chapter I read last. Oh I remember. that arc where they're back to that sand kingdom thing where sakura was princess of, and everyday kept repeating itself. yeah. after that I got kinda confused and dropped it :s I give up so easily. :p
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Yeahh, that's like early 200's I think. =D So you got some chapters left to read, which is good. Get ready for the finale, I suppose.
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

I am pretty sure that this week's TRC was the last one
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

...Can't be. In no way is the story wrapped up in any matter, they won't end it like that.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

TRC sucks anyways! Holi-holi-holidaaaaaaays.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

As if. >.> It's teh awesome win. =3

How did your exams go dude?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

I pass =], I'll start my second uni year in october :3.
Do you read Gantz btw?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Dude, stupid question. >.> Of course I read Gantz. And it is awesome. ^^
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Muhaha xD, discovered it like 2 weeks ago, read the 300 chapters in a row, go take a look at my Gantz painting :P (here/mangashare or bink)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Yeah, I saw it already... It's pretty sweet dude. =D Wonder what you've been doing when you're meant to studying... =P
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

i didn't know you read gantz... i thought it was too seinen for you.. :o
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

...Errr, no way? I may be young, but I'm not squealmish. >.>

You learn something new everyday, huhh? =D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Rofl. I did that painting after my exams :D
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

hi guys! im back from stupid rl :]
strange enough, i feel home <3

and im almost a freshman!!!!!!!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Oh, micchi, okaeri, just got back 2 days ago too.
 
Top