The end is just the beginning

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Savaris was cool, but he ended up gayly.
and the heaven blade surf was so uncool.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Wow, is the swine flu scare over in Aussie? Back at school, hatsu? :p I've spent an enjoyable few hours studying and posting today.

PS: Just made Hero Member! :D Wooot!
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

Yea, go help him Micchi, we need that novel :D
oh god, the thought just makes me sick x_x i thik i'll just leave it to some ppl whos got nothing to do besides translate a fucking novel, for gods sake....

Ryu, at least you can read some jap. Unlike me... ;____;

The last epi of Regios was soooo whacked up, I mean seriously,
Flying on a heaven's blade, surfboard-style?! And one-hit KOs as well... Savaris, lulz, what a waste of a character. ><
Everything was reallyyy open though, I soo want a second season. =3
yes, it was quite fucked up lol but it was funny and enjoyable in a sense that it lets me hope for another season ^ ^. and theres much more to the novel in terms of savaris so dont worry haha.
and i was cracking up watching the surfboard thing! i mean, i dont recall reading something so gay in the novel rofl.

Savaris was cool, but he ended up gayly.
and the heaven blade surf was so uncool.
u mean extremely uncool :p



and btw, im at korea right now, about to go on some shopping lol
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

you're always travelling o.o
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join hatsu in his quest for Innovator-ship!

not travelling this time, i moved! pretty exciting, huh? its great here tho, since theres manga/manhwa related stuff everywhere! local stores have mangas, light novels, magazines, etc. and i found this really really really cute light novel called "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai." its sooooooo cuteeeeee! im actually considering on translating this one +_+
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Yes. My new thread title has absolute reference to the fact that I'm bored. =D

Shoot away with teh questions, puh-lease.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

hatsu-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~
How have ya been?
What anime is your fav right now?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

I've been goodddd, holidays right now, so I'm really happyyyy. =3 Been sleeping in helll late the last couple of days; tisss noiceeee. Going to see Bruno tomoz, so hopefully, that'll be a blast.

Fave animee? Hmm... Hard to say, I'm only watching a couple right now, due to the changing of seasons. But right now, definately FMA, but last season, Regios.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

I did not continue Regios. I guess after a while, the animation which was never really that stunning bored me after a while and I did not get into the story line. Managed to watch till ep 16 or so though. Or was it 14?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Reallyyy? I loved it for the storyline, more-or-less. The animation was alright, I didn't mind it, but I felt it suited the tone of the plot.

Which animes you planning to watch this season?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Bakemonogatari but besides that, I haven't really thought about other anime to watch.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Same hereeee, I'll see what other people say mainlyyy. =D

BTW, you currently watching Pandora Hearts?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

I watched the first few episodes bu that's all. Not really got into it.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Ehhh, reallyy? How comee?

Still up to date with Amatsuki as welll?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

I find it hard to find translated Amatsuki chapters, lol.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Finally managed to finish off Black Cat, hatsu. As One Piece isn't coming out this week and it's the holidays, I have time to start reading another manga :D I have a pretty good idea of what you would recommend [cough]Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles[/cough] :p
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

TRC, IT IS! GO READDD~~~! =3

And how did you find Black Cat?
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

moemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoe :drool

anywayy bakemonogatari is fucking awesome! im like, obsessed!!! and i was reallllly busy trying out every single new series out lol. i like... uh... many many of them: Spice and Wolf, Haruhi, Bakemonogatari, Umineko, Canaan (typemoon ftw!!!), Princess Lover (this game wins lol), SZS, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and so on.
i watched Aoi Hana, Kanamemo (thought the CV was perfect), and some other stuff but didnt really feel like watching them so i decided to drop them.

and i still watch Pandora Hearts! but why??
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

TRC, IT IS! GO READDD~~~! =3

And how did you find Black Cat?
OK, I'll go to the library and find some TRC! Black Cat was excellent!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Hi Centre-back colleague and transcontinental lover!

Tell me, PLEASE, that you're going to see Flo Rida in September and then Nickleback in November :wtf
 
Top