The end is just the beginning

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

lol TRC still looks like shojo~ xD, so haru have u seen Bruno yet, was it good?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

IT IS NOT SHOUJO. BLASPHEMY. And yeah, I did. It was... eye-gougingly horrorfying. If I spelt that right. ><

And fellow centre-backs, Blaiii!!! <3 And no, I'm not. =P Not into those bands, soz.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

/bitchslap ;<

Can I hide in this thread for a while? :o
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Hey, what did I do?!

And sure. <3 Come to Aussie-land, whilst you're at it.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

what do you mean by eye-gougingly horrorfying, and lol Bruno is Australian, are you like him Haru xD?

shojo~
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

You didn't like that typo music </3

I wanna wanna wanna go there :o We had an exchange student from like.. somewhere NW but anywho she was really cool, accent owned and the country seems awesome too!

I heard paramedics do get a lotsa money... Might work there for a year after uni grad. >.>
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

I'm not. I'm Asian, you know? >.> And trust me, you'll know what I mean when you see it.

NOT SHOUJO.

Nope. I'm into Jap music, especially indie and alternative stuff from there. =P Some darnnn nice stuff.

NSW, was it? Nice state, though Perth is obviously better. =P And the accent owns. ^^ Loads of sports as wellll.

Ooo, really? It's not too bad, I dunno really...
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

haru-kuuuuuuun where were u?! anywaysss, im pretty busy myself, investing FUCKING A LOT OF MONEY on things like rare doujins, BLs, figures, copic pens, light novels, illust collec, etc. :p

i dont even have money to buy some ice crem >.> but thats okay heehee

sooooooo hows life?? <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

sendy sendy linky linky to the jap indie stuff

I wub indie music \o/ It's okay if it's indie-electronic too

Yeah NSW it was, and she was hawt ^_^
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

You should officially change your tag from 'Mangahelper' to 'MH resident Mahjong addict'. It suits you better!

/me runs
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

haru-kuuuuuuun where were u?! anywaysss, im pretty busy myself, investing FUCKING A LOT OF MONEY on things like rare doujins, figures, copic pens, light novels, illust collec, etc. :p

i dont even have money to buy some ice crem >.> but thats okay heehee

sooooooo hows life?? <3
Tamama's jealousy shot :yelling
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

@Miyavi: Miyavi, what do you mean? I've always been around, lol. And how's your holidays been?

Life ain't too bad, back to school which is a pain. ><

@Blai: What bands?

And was she? =O

@Darku: Nah, I got a better title. <3

@Drakno: ...Wuh?

And I didn't quote y'all cause I couldn't be bothered. Bear with me, lads and ladies.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

You're a noob!

What bands? I'm not that into j-indie. Only western-indie so gief whatever you have, link on fb or here, I just wanna see the differences and experience the
pure awesomeness

of indie-music


And yes, she was hot :O Like... a hot australian chick you know.. like... an australian girl... and you know... hot..

T____T
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Neither 'Moe Moe Kyun' nor 'Mangahelper' is a good one! =( Go with the mahjong theme with a week and I will join you in that as well! =D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Hahaha, nahhhhh. I'll keep mine as it is for now.
 

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Tamama's jealousy shot :yelling
heehee, i loooooove keroro <3 but my fav is giroro :darn

You should officially change your tag from 'Mangahelper' to 'MH resident Mahjong addict'. It suits you better!

/me runs
haru-kun likes mahjong? didnt know that! woah, we should play online mahjong together!!!

@Miyavi: Miyavi, what do you mean? I've always been around, lol. And how's your holidays been?

Life ain't too bad, back to school which is a pain. ><
dont mind what i said, my head is going crazy these days lol. life in korea is so busy and tight! its driving me loco >.>

and ur already back in school? i still have a month left! :P
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Yuppp, I still play online when I can. Sometimes. =D What site do you use?

Oh yeahh, how's Korea? Awesome, I'm guessing?

Yeahh, only third term. You have exams coming soon?
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

heehee, i loooooove keroro <3 but my fav is giroro :darn
For me No1 is Dororo, Giroro is a close second since he is hilarious when it comes to Natsumi but at the same time it can get pretty annoying, mostly cause I don't like Natsumi -_-; she is really the most annoying char in the show easily even after counting cobra
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

hatsu, get some steam-games!
 
Top