The end is just the beginning

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Merry Christmas young bovine may you get for christmas a free ticket to india :rofl mah well just merry christmas anyway
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Bump
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Bump twice.

No, really, my name is hatsuharupeace, an old moderator from light years ago. Ask anything. GO!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

holy ---- you're alive hatsu, YOU'RE ALIVE!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

hai azn gyu, how ar lief? :verily
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Well for my question haru, what made you come back?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

hai thar, how r u? lief ish good, bean buzy wif uni and exums and stoff, wot bout u?
Life's good. I think I'm doing well, don't know yet, my teacher emailed my class telling us the make-up exam has been postponed because of lack of space, probably meaning shitloads of us didn't pass. I have a feeling I did but I'm not sure so I'm a worried bunny atm :worrybunny

Apart from that things are going fine. I'm moving (again) to a bigger apartment in February, currently I hate my apartment so I'm staying at my gf's until I move. Uh, I'm kinda busy with my fraternity as I'm in the board for it. (we're the biggest with most gurls and parties :hurr) and I guess life's generally pretty good :3

My current politics course is horrible though *barf* but it's over mid december yay~
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Well for my question haru, what made you come back?
What made me come back? Mainly for the lols. :D But seriously, sometimes it's nice to come back to a place which was good to you before and visit :)

Life's good. I think I'm doing well, don't know yet, my teacher emailed my class telling us the make-up exam has been postponed because of lack of space, probably meaning shitloads of us didn't pass. I have a feeling I did but I'm not sure so I'm a worried bunny atm :worrybunny

Apart from that things are going fine. I'm moving (again) to a bigger apartment in February, currently I hate my apartment so I'm staying at my gf's until I move. Uh, I'm kinda busy with my fraternity as I'm in the board for it. (we're the biggest with most gurls and parties :hurr) and I guess life's generally pretty good :3

My current politics course is horrible though *barf* but it's over mid december yay~
Still can't believe you're part of a fraternity... hahahahaha, it's just so unbelievable :p what is it like being part of one anyway?

But good to hear that everything is going okay man :) especially with the whole gf thing. How'd you guys meet?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

*peeks in*

Oh wow, it seems quite nice here. So hi, just got back from exam, and you better settle in permanently here. :hmph
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Still can't believe you're part of a fraternity... hahahahaha, it's just so unbelievable :p what is it like being part of one anyway?

But good to hear that everything is going okay man :) especially with the whole gf thing. How'd you guys meet?
LOL why is that so unbelievable ;<
It's pretty awesome tbh. We have a lot of parties (sittings as well which are basically, uh, a dinner for 70 people with themes like caveman, disney, anything but clothes etc and you eat & drink & sing and have games like beer pong, flip cup etc) and those of us who are in the board work at the fraternity run student pub & club every third week and in return we get a vip card to the student clubs (access through back door for free (no line)) which is pretty sweet.

My nickname in it though is handsome_boy_97, because I'm handsome and apparently I like them minors LOL.

We met at a fraternity membership recruiting evening during hazing week. All the different fraternities gets a booth in a roundabout/circle in the heart of campus where we hand out free shots, play music and just mingle, try to recruit the freshmen. She's in the board of another fraternity and we hung out there a bit, had some shots, flirted, went out to the club later and the rest is history :3

The whole story sounds more like a random failed hook-up with a slutty chick than how one would meet his girlfriend so I'm going to leave that out xD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

*peeks in*

Oh wow, it seems quite nice here. So hi, just got back from exam, and you better settle in permanently here. :hmph
Hello hello. :) How are you today? How did exams go? And yes yes, I know, I'll try my best to be here as much as I can. :)

LOL why is that so unbelievable ;<
It's pretty awesome tbh. We have a lot of parties (sittings as well which are basically, uh, a dinner for 70 people with themes like caveman, disney, anything but clothes etc and you eat & drink & sing and have games like beer pong, flip cup etc) and those of us who are in the board work at the fraternity run student pub & club every third week and in return we get a vip card to the student clubs (access through back door for free (no line)) which is pretty sweet.

My nickname in it though is handsome_boy_97, because I'm handsome and apparently I like them minors LOL.

We met at a fraternity membership recruiting evening during hazing week. All the different fraternities gets a booth in a roundabout/circle in the heart of campus where we hand out free shots, play music and just mingle, try to recruit the freshmen. She's in the board of another fraternity and we hung out there a bit, had some shots, flirted, went out to the club later and the rest is history :3

The whole story sounds more like a random failed hook-up with a slutty chick than how one would meet his girlfriend so I'm going to leave that out xD
Because you're such a precious one :3 But really, didn't see you as a fratboy type? :p Saw you more so the studious type dude. hahahahaha

Sounds a bit like some of my societies at my uni, they do a lot of things kinda like yours haha. Unfortunately, I'm not a big goer-to of those societies, I'm more-so a laid back kinda uni student, just chill with mates.

Is your girlfriend a minor...? Blai...? What haven't you been telling us...? :gwah

And naww, that's cute. :) And yes. It does. Kinda scary, but at least it worked out. :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I just hope I'll survive, lol. I wonder when the result will come out. Until then I'll just enjoy my life. o/

So what anime/manga/drama series are you following now, if there's any? :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I just hope I'll survive, lol. I wonder when the result will come out. Until then I'll just enjoy my life. o/

So what anime/manga/drama series are you following now, if there's any? :D
True true. :) Working over the summer?

And not much tbh. :/ No anime, no drama, manga-wise just naruto, bleach, fairy tail, soul eater and d.gray-man.

How about you?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hey hatsu,

First time meeting you :). Tell me about yourself? Your journey to Pink on MH?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

True true. :) Working over the summer?

And not much tbh. :/ No anime, no drama, manga-wise just naruto, bleach, fairy tail, soul eater and d.gray-man.

How about you?
My dear country has no summer, and it's raining at the moment, and on Monday I'm starting on a new class. :sweat

I think the links in my sig explain it clearer and faster compared to me writing text here, ahahaha~ :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hey hatsu,

First time meeting you :). Tell me about yourself? Your journey to Pink on MH?
he sucked as a mod so we pinked him, also, his grammar skills are shit.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Aren't all Pinks are Pink because of that :hee?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

We're all Pink on the inside :bishie
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

NO
 
Top