The end is just the beginning

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Well, true. But when it enters some kind of dancing scenes I'll be aware of it and the "wow" feeling later will decrease a bit.

Meh, no problem though. :D
Wow?...not sure that's how I would describe it :rofl

But my mistake :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hey I don't know what will come after that. :XD So for now it's "wow". Maybe it'll change, who knows, lol. :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Indeed, yes. How ever did you guess?! :o

Oh niceee. :) Some of my mates went to the Hopman Cup this year and got autographs with Djokovic and Safin, which was really cool. And how'd your dad go for free? That's insane! :D

And yepppp, 2008 Ashes, omfg, 5-0 clearout against a decent English side as well. Then the World Cup, where we dominated... Such golden times.
Hopman cup is held in Perth, no?

My father was Secretary Pakistan Tennis Federation for 8 years. Secretaries of each nation gets free passes for Official stands. He got the passes every year but went to see the championships twice. Once Federer vs. Roddick and the other time it was Nadal vs. Berdych. I could have gotten there too, if it wasn't for office work and I didn't have anyone at home with my mother.

It was my favorite all time team. I cheered for them even when they faced Pakistan. Gilchrist, Brett Lee, and the list goes on.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hopman cup is held in Perth, no?

My father was Secretary Pakistan Tennis Federation for 8 years. Secretaries of each nation gets free passes for Official stands. He got the passes every year but went to see the championships twice. Once Federer vs. Roddick and the other time it was Nadal vs. Berdych. I could have gotten there too, if it wasn't for office work and I didn't have anyone at home with my mother.

It was my favorite all time team. I cheered for them even when they faced Pakistan. Gilchrist, Brett Lee, and the list goes on.
Yup :p Nice pick up, considering it's my location as well haha

Oh wow, that's pretty cool! Guessing that your dad played a lot of tennis when he was younger as well?

Hell yeah. That One Day team was amazing, McGrath, Hayden, Gilly, Lee, Warney, Clark, Bracken, Hogg, insane stuff.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Bump. Go insane with questions, I haven't used this thread in so long.

Be tee dubs. I started a YouTube channel for game commentary so please have a look and subscribe and defs tell me what you guys think, the link is here - http://youtube.com/user/hatsuharupeace4.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I think you have a sexy voice and I love your accent. Is that constructive enough? :eyeroll
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I think you have a sexy voice and I love your accent. Is that constructive enough? :eyeroll
Completely constructive. Though, what does my accent sound like? To me, it sounds like a jumble of Aussie, American and a slight splattering of Asian as well. :/ I really have no idea.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I'd say aussie with maybe a hint of asian in some occasion but not american.

Regarding the game commentary, try playing popular games, introducing the games in the first video and yeah just keep it entertaining and have a laugh with it; don't take yourselves too seriously. No one wants to watch that.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Fair enough haha! A lot of people have said that my accent is really American at times, but listening to myself after I record is one of the first times I've kinda heard myself before, and it's really weird as well. You don't really expect what you hear, and at times you're like "Wait, I sound like that when I say that?!", which is what has happened when I was going through my recordings!

But yes! Am trying to setup some multiplayer Terraria and some Minecraft as well, going to get out some Binding of Isaac and Atom Zombie Smasher when I've got them sorted out, as well as CS: Global Offensive, Orcs Must Die 2 and Planetside 2 when I definitely have the time. Is there any game which you would recommend, or something which you want to see and you haven't seen before in a game?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

I know what you mean, the first time I heard my voice through a recording I couldn't believe what I sounded like. What you hear from yourself when you speak and what you actually sound like...2 very different things.

Minecraft and CS would be a good start. I'm not very knowledgeable in video games so I'm not well placed to answer that last question. But something like LOL maybe? it's receiving a lot of activity in its thread over here and plenty of members and staff play it. You could also try DOTA. But beyond that, I can't answer :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Haha, when was that time you heard yourself from a recording? do tell :D

And whilst I'm trying to promote (and kinda failing) on MH, I am trying to provide for the general public, so it would be really cool if you could promote me elsewhere and stuff. :D But yeah, will try to see if I have time for DOTA and LoL, I know they're really addictive and very deep in terms of the gameplay and how long you do play for so that's why I have kinda been staying away from them in the time being.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hmmm I think it was in secondary school; we had to do recordings in class of ourselves speaking french. I think my voice had also just broken at this point. Very strange. The time after that was in college for a radio show, my voice was more settled at this point but I still find it weird. Funny thing though, on the feedback sheets for our radio show, one of the girls mentioned that she found my voice sexy :nrr

I can imagine those games are very addictive; from seeing how the people here constantly mention it. I will spread the word for you :thumbs.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hahaha, that must have sucked really badly! Especially since you're recording yourself in a different language as well, the accent would have really skewered your perception of your voice. :D But if she did find your voice sexy... YOU'RE IN MATE. GET IN THARRR. :teehee

Thank you! Am definitely trying my best with these vids, I know they're not the best quality, and I don't really have the best equipment either, but I just really want people to enjoy what I put out.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Are you staying longer this time or will you disappear just like that :notrust?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Which one would you like to happen thorny? ^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Of course, stay :hurr.

Australia took quite a beating from India :darn.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hahaha I will try my best. :) just for you.

And i did not watch that! but I heard we were fantastically shocking.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hahaha, that must have sucked really badly! Especially since you're recording yourself in a different language as well, the accent would have really skewered your perception of your voice. :D But if she did find your voice sexy... YOU'RE IN MATE. GET IN THARRR. :teehee

Thank you! Am definitely trying my best with these vids, I know they're not the best quality, and I don't really have the best equipment either, but I just really want people to enjoy what I put out.
She was fit but "one of those" girls. I didn't stand a chance. :scry

That's the sort of mindset you need to have while doing these things. Believe me though, there's are so much worse stuff on YT than what you're making; the quality is good. You'll get better the more you make and feedback you receive from gamers and people who usually watch such videos.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

She was fit but "one of those" girls. I didn't stand a chance. :scry

That's the sort of mindset you need to have while doing these things. Believe me though, there's are so much worse stuff on YT than what you're making; the quality is good. You'll get better the more you make and feedback you receive from gamers and people who usually watch such videos.
Naww, that's unfortunate mannn. :( Next time!

Haha, I seen some of the stuff some little kids have put out, and they're horribleeee. I really just don't have any exposure to my channel, which is why I'm spamming you guys with deets of my channel. :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Hahaha I will try my best. :) just for you.

And i did not watch that! but I heard we were fantastically shocking.
Thanks ^^

I could not bear to watch them lose so badly. I could not remember seeing them played so badly. Anyway, what are you up to? Studies, job, etc?
 
Top