- Joined
- Mar 3, 2009
- Messages
- 2,591
- Reaction score
- 2,098
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I may just be over thinking things but...
How on earth did Minato create Shikifujin let alone Hiraishin.
We have all seen what is involved in summoning, with contracts and what not especially with the frogs.
I am honestly baffled at how a Random Jounin from Konoha made a contract and was able to summon the freaking God of Death himself AND Make a jutsu that flirts with Space and time it's self (Hiraishin)
I mean for a Hero of his caliber, Minato has some very sinister/evil jutsu. I'm not doubting Minato being good or not, I'm just saying that the more I think about it the more I realize Minato seemed to do and know stuff that he really shouldn't have been able to know.
I mean for starters, Both of his famous Jutsu involve Gods "Flying Thunder god" and Shikufujin summoning the "God" of death it's self.
How does a promising random Konoha Ninja learn to summon the god of Death AND play with Space and time, especially when no one else in Konoha seemed to know about them.
Hiruzen learned Shikufujin from Minato and I assume maybe Jiraiya did too, I mean jesus what on earth was he planning to do with Rasengan, make it summon the God of wind?
Not sure if anyone else agrees, but let me know what you think and if you have any theories. As to how he came to learn these jutsus.
How on earth did Minato create Shikifujin let alone Hiraishin.
We have all seen what is involved in summoning, with contracts and what not especially with the frogs.
I am honestly baffled at how a Random Jounin from Konoha made a contract and was able to summon the freaking God of Death himself AND Make a jutsu that flirts with Space and time it's self (Hiraishin)
I mean for a Hero of his caliber, Minato has some very sinister/evil jutsu. I'm not doubting Minato being good or not, I'm just saying that the more I think about it the more I realize Minato seemed to do and know stuff that he really shouldn't have been able to know.
I mean for starters, Both of his famous Jutsu involve Gods "Flying Thunder god" and Shikufujin summoning the "God" of death it's self.
How does a promising random Konoha Ninja learn to summon the god of Death AND play with Space and time, especially when no one else in Konoha seemed to know about them.
Hiruzen learned Shikufujin from Minato and I assume maybe Jiraiya did too, I mean jesus what on earth was he planning to do with Rasengan, make it summon the God of wind?
Not sure if anyone else agrees, but let me know what you think and if you have any theories. As to how he came to learn these jutsus.
Last edited: