Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,708
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but if a butterfly beating its wings in colorado can cause a typhoon in australia, things might be a bit unusual.

I wish AI could give us all better life advice.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but aliens are behind it 👽 and you don't want to be probed. :nah

I wish these darm polar vortex whatevers didn't exist.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,708
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the number of women with rock hard nipples in the area diminishes, tis a tragedy.

I wish more people recognized lord of the rings references in stranger things.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but suddenly Gandalf appears in the show looking for The ring.

I wish for new mafia game roles ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but no host uses them so they just become mafia fakeclaims(Avenger my beloved)

I wish every working person had some hours per day mandated to play a mafia game. For.. team cooperation exercise or something.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, just granted 👀 I want this...

I wish Kaiji was more popular.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,708
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the world scratches its head wondering what a kaiji is in the 1st place.

I wish there were more crazy youtubers doing more crazy things with science and technology.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but because they don't know what Kaiji is their worldview is limited and they make boring videos

I wish I knew who wins between shino's nose and Kaiji's nose.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Nani????? My gorgeous nose should never be compared to others !!

Granted, Gry will realize that my nose is as beautiful as the rest of me :fan :awe

I wish the next WWWR games wouldn't last 3 months lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it's now so fast that by the time you go to sleep and wake up the game is already over! @Kakoha didnt wait for you because everyone was very into it and sent all rounds asap

i wish I could cheat in wwwr without anyone suspecting it
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
No!! Kako won't betray me like this!! :hmph

Granted, but this Shino will still find out, she won't out you but as a punishment she'll spread all sorts of rumors about Gry ~


I wish the next WWWR would have even more players :amuse
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
980
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Granted, but now all question are sent at once and you have to guess everybody in a week or else you'll get randomized

I wish everybody sent their WWWQ guesses already :scry
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you suddenly get so busy you can't finish the round and make the final
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oops it posted too fast

..Cant make the final post anyway

I wish @Gryffindor secret got revealed. Maybe real life Ri Boku isekai'd into his home and he uses him for wwwr
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but he'll tell only me, not you coz he's still salty about the lynch lmao :lmao


I wish I'd get one of these cute avatars
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you actually have to sign up and play in that case!

i wish I was a more calm and convincing, and less annoying person!

Granted, but he'll tell only me, not you coz he's still salty about the lynch lmao :lmao
I should be the one salty :nah
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
980
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Granted but you actually have to sign up and play in that case!
my guy just answered truthfully xDDD



granted but you now get bored from MH and you only enjoy "how to be a good dad" books

I wish I had more time for fun stuff and less to to work with double the income !
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted!!!!!!! But the same goes for me yaaay. Then I can camp in the forum and play as many MGs and games as I want :lmao

Granted but you actually have to sign up and play in that case!
You think I didn't want to:scry . I was mostly afk I would have been penalized for sure lol

I should be the one salty :nah
hmmm , you're alive, he's ded ~

I wish Kako shared the secrets of the next WWWR system with me ~~
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
980
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
what ? nooo, not granted, go away witch xD


okay .. granted, but now you had to cohost and I became the laziest host, you had to carry the whole thing xD


I wish I had mod power in funform just like in mafia game forum so that at least I can pin stuff and remove polls T-T
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but just when you get these powers you get perma-banned from the forum ~


I wish to speak bird language.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted butt that's the only language you speak from now on. <_>

I wish 🤞 I had the power to rewind time.
 
Top