Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then you would have no excuse to not tell me your planets.

I wish Shino would bake me a cake.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but gluten free deserts are the worst kind of slavery.

I wish steam engines would make a comeback.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you'll be isekai'd to that era instead.

I wish I hadn't forgotten about this thread and had seen Juviii's wish for a cake sooner ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but you'll be isekai'd to that era instead.

I wish I hadn't forgotten about this thread and had seen Juviii's wish for a cake sooner ~
Granted but does that mean you will finally bake me a cake? :zomg

I wish shino bakes me that cake asap!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but demo ne... it's not the cake you're thinkn of... 😈

I wish i could be a fly on the wall when shino shares her cake to juvs.... eh heh heh.🤞
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you end up hit by a fly swatter

I wish I knew what cake Charlie is thinking of...?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll find out it's gross ~

Granted but does that mean you will finally bake me a cake? :zomg

I wish shino bakes me that cake asap!
Yup, yup. Tell me you wanna a salty, very sour or a bitter cake?
Most likely a burnt cake ~


Granted but demo ne... it's not the cake you're thinkn of... 😈

I wish i could be a fly on the wall when shino shares her cake to juvs.... eh heh heh.🤞
If you behave maybe I'll give you one bite ~



I wish for a cooking magic spell !
I burn the food sometimes lmao
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you end up hit by a fly swatter

I wish I knew what cake Charlie is thinking of...?
Tirimasu ~
Or
Hotcakes.
Can't go wrong.

If you behave maybe I'll give you one bite ~
That's how it all starts ya know?
I'll give you one bite she says....
*Itadaku*

I wish for a cooking magic spell !
I burn the food sometimes lmao
Granted but you spam spinach instead in a loop.
Enjoy!

I wish I had all the rare Pokémon cards.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If you behave maybe I'll give you one bite ~
Do you really want to give him one bite of the type of cake he is thinking?


I wish I had all the rare Pokémon cards.
Granted but just because they are rare doesn't mean they are good.

I wish everything was free. :bearydance
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but I come to your house and take everything since it's all free.

I wish apples really were so potent that they keep doctors away, both literally and figuratively(fully cures your body of anything you'd need a doctor for).

Do you really want to give him one bite of the type of cake he is thinking?
He said he wants burned tiramisu and burned hotcakes :worrybunny
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but apples so valuable could easily go the way of extinct roman silphium.

I wish people took spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility" quotation more seriously.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wonderful quote / statement.

Granted but people forget it shortly and abuse their wealth, power, fame & status.

I wish i bought gold when it was cheaper.
*time machine anyone?*
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but gold loses their value to a new-found metal.

I wish there was an easier substitute for oil.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but gold loses their value to a new-found metal.

I wish there was an easier substitute for oil.
Yes of course there is ....slave or manul labor. :iik*kidding*

I wish Shino would appear to tell me about her burnt cake???? 🎂 🥮
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Granted! I took a revolutionary interpretation of baking and invented the Grilled Cake : Smoke-flavored, with an aggressively rustic finish and a volcanic-rock texture.
A taste you've never tried before, and one you'll never forget ~


I wish you all would understand my ambitious culinary prestige :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No wonder you got food poisoned... Everything makes sense now.

Granted but you have to tell us what do you like to cook in your...experiences...

I wish Liar Game had better art, those chins give me nightmares.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted! I took a revolutionary interpretation of baking and invented the Grilled Cake : Smoke-flavored, with an aggressively rustic finish and a volcanic-rock texture.
A taste you've never tried before, and one you'll never forget ~


I wish you all would understand my ambitious culinary prestige :lmao
Quick question.... 🤔 👀 😏 😌
Did everyone die from uhh your revolutionary masterpiece??? 🤧🤔
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Quick question.... 🤔👀😏😌
Did everyone die from uhh your revolutionary masterpiece??? 🤧🤔
Oh, now I’ve got a Bilquis visual from the tv show American Gods that came to mind...
Assuming that I didn’t misunderstood what a cake stands for here. :s


I wish Liar Game had better art, those chins give me nightmares.
Granted but then the artist compensates by giving everyone even longer chins. :sweatdrop


I wish I could taste all the cakes in the world. All the cakes. In the world! :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im not familiar with the show so I don't know the reference you mean tubez.

Granted but the sugar overload gives you diabetiz.

I wish my portfolio would rise to da moon.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the best time to invest was also the best time to plant a tree. 10+ years ago.

I wish everyone dressed more like anime characters, erryday~
 
Top