Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, Itachi, he makes my heart go doki doki :awe but I'm lazy af so it will be done at some unknown time in the future!!

I wish Zetsu's name disappears from the post above!!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
🤣 Granted but his name will also start making ur heart go doki doki so it will not disappear actually.

I wish Shino shortens name to SHi-character of death in japanese.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I will do what the name indicates and take lives, starting with yours!!

I wish I wasn't so tired now!!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Grantee but you become hyperactive now

I wish I could do some kinky things
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
:lmao

Be careful of what you wish for!!

Granted, you do everything you want, but it's a dream and you wake up after that!!

I wish I didn't have these weird thoughts because of kiki's wish!!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
shinobi so perv :rolleyes:

granted but now it's lakhan who has weird thoughts :e3

I wish I had a S/M/kinky partner :feelsbadman
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
You're the perv here no matter who looks!! :lmao

Granted!! you have Lackan now :awe

I wish you too good luck with your kinky stuff XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but now I can do kinky stuffs to shinobi :kukuku

I wish I could do kinky stuffs to shinobi and she couldnt do anything to it :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
As always, kiki is kinky and shino is perv :nah

Granted but only to wake up from Genjutsu to find u being in shinobi's place.

I widh kiki would change his name to kinky and shino to Ero . :hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but lakhan gotta change his name to lackan :lmao

I wish lakhan didnt typo :teehee
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he would purposely always write your name as Kinky.

I wish for a Kiki set!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oops, soon Juviii :lmao granted :nod

I wish to tickle Juviii
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but I'll stop being ticklish.

I wish Kiki and Shino would have a kinky special room for their S&M games.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is shino that kinky? :arf i should be the only kinky one here :arf

Granted but shino is the M one :teehee

I wish Juviii to be ticklish
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you wouldn't be able to tickle me.

Shino is the most pervert :heh

I wish for lakhan to haunt kiki's dreams.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but it is lucid dreams so i can do anything i want and lackan cant. I want to do some kinky stuffs to him :teehee

I wish juviii to be in that dream of mine too :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Perverts :oro

Granted but it no longer would be a lucid dream and u will be on the receiving end.

I wish to just be a mere spectator in tht dream where shino, juviii and kiki r doing kinky stuffs to each other. :catshrug
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I use swap no jutsu with you :cop

I wish for all your vivid dreams to turn into nightmares!! XD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:lmao Granted but they will only be nightmares for you since You will be in all of them. #Tsukoyomi.

I wish Shino's ero dream would have juviii and Kiki there. :heh
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but it's not only them, it's a huge cast :awe

I wish someone would host WWWR game :cookiestare
 
Top