Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Your wish will be fulfilled!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:catshrug wish atom realizes purpose.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you would be unable to realise purpose in exchange.

I wish for more Weisz panels.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but they r all old and bald.:fan

I wish juviii realizes arthur was trash and needed to die. :catshrug
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No u, not granted.

I wish Lak wasn't jelly of tattooed boys.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but u would be handling phobic ones like jelly and his clones .

I wish Juviii could learn not to have sad lists :teehee

No u, not granted.
:lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then Lak would realize they were great.

I wish Lak had better taste. :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but u realize it was the best all along .

I wish @Totinona would enlighten juvs. :fan
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but after being ninja read on this post no one will post again -_-.

I wish for ice cream, vanilla and no filers. :nod
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted!! but you share it with me :hmph

I wish you all cut down on the sugar a little bit coz it's not good for your health, give them all to me :awe
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I wish you all cut down on the sugar a little bit coz it's not good for your health, give them all to me :awe
I read this while eating a coconut choco. Granted, you can have some but you have no teeth to eat them.

I wish shino would show us her butt instead of giving it to the lions along with her right eye.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u have to share nudes with her first. :catshrug

I wish for ...........?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but only get 3 dots (...) instead of that bunch of dots (11 I believe).
Granted but u have to share nudes with her first. :catshrug
Done. :blushbirb


I wish for a house made of ice cream.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it will only last a minute before it melts completely.
:hurr Hope for good news then.

I wish viz would stop messing arnd name of zoro. :8C
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but it will only last a minute before it melts completely
A minute is all I need.

Granted but he will become Lolita's Zorro.

I wish to undo all Lak's wishes. :evil
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted , but it will all be a dream. :catshrug

I wish to ungrant everyone's wishes. :fan

A minute is all I need.
There, have it then

Ironically, its name is Granny's house :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted , but it will all be a dream. :catshrug

I wish to ungrant everyone's wishes. :fan



There, have it then

Ironically, its name is Granny's house :lmao
See? It's meant for me.

Granted but they were all good wishes for you. :teehee

I wish that granny's house.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but they were all good wishes for you.
:catshrug twisted idea of good after all , coming from u.

Granted, but shino will put her nose on it and ruin it.:lmao

I wish shino would ruin juviii's moment.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
granted, but juviii will have an even greater moment right after

I wish there was no mosquito in the room
 
Top