Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but people ignore them anyway.

I wish I had more time to play around and enjoy games......

I wish I knew Shino was into writting h**ntai before.
Why? You wanna read more? I'll pm you chapter 2 when I finish it~

Granted but you only read shino's h*ntai.
That's not bad .... Trust me they're quite the collection XD
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Why? You wanna read more? I'll pm you chapter 2 when I finish it~
Yes :hurr

Granted but suddenly everyone is busy so there is no one to play with.

I wish Shino would tell me a secret.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but she tells you the secret 🙊 of the forbbiden hen tai nose kun adventure.... an unpleasant and uncomfortable story...🤧 🤪 ✨️

I wish Shins would write an over glorified story of me.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but do you really want to be in this type of story?

I wish shopping bags were sturdier.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,721
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but there is now a $0.10 surcharge on bags.

I wish they could build the entire airplane out of the black box.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but the airplane never takes off

I wish you all would have pizza for dinner tonight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it's hawaiian pizza. Still better than no pizza.

I wish weight was lost as quickly as it is gained
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you cannot eat our favourite dessert ever again.

I wish the opposite.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll never stop gaining weight after that.


I wish to have perfect score in the WWWR next round!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will be sent to jail after murdering gryff.

I wish bad changes would be banned.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,721
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the algorithm defining good & bad might not play nice.

I wish people could look at their smartphones and big screen TVs recognizing the richest person in the world that lived 100 years ago could not afford these things. No need to feel bad, like they're falling behind. When they're already far ahead of the historical curve.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
A beautiful wish ~

Granted, they love their life, until they're knocking on the neighbor's door at 2 am to lower the TV volume.


I wish all the brats in the world would go to bed super early, allowing the adults everywhere a peaceful night.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the poor kids will wake up to your adult noises. Keep it down, woman!

I wish to sleep for 24h.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you have a nightmare for the whole 24 hours

I wish to hear a compliment. I like compliments !
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. You have a beautiful and long nose. 👺

I wish for a 50% increase in confidence.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but this was just the amount that turned you overconfident, causing you to make a big mistake.

I wish shinobi grants my next wish.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Be careful what you wish for :lmao

Granted, this Shino will grant Gry's next wish, but Gry will lose the ability to vote Shino in MGs ~

Go ahead, make your wish XD

I wish all MG players would always tell the truth no matter what !
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but games get solved D1 due to the simple "are you mafia" question getting everyone, so people get bored and MGs stop happening.

I wish shino finished her literary masterpieces.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Lmao

Granted. BUT you'll have to read them no matter whether you like it or not :lmao
I was writing one a few days ago, maybe I finish it soon ~~

I wish the next WWWR round would start already! :cookiestare
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but Pandarm will take 7 business days to send answers anyway.

I wish shino would make Gry read her pervert stories in public. :lmao
 
Top