Oct 18, 2016 #161 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted but you have no arms i wish i had a pet like sadaharu
Oct 18, 2016 #162 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but it eats you I wish I don't make a wish
Oct 18, 2016 #163 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but u just realize that u ,made a wish of being cut in to pieces I wish to have more time
Oct 18, 2016 #164 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. you spend more time in your coffin. I wish to sleep
Oct 18, 2016 #165 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you have a nightmare of your worst fear (which is Lakhan ) I wish that I had more holidays
Granted but you have a nightmare of your worst fear (which is Lakhan ) I wish that I had more holidays
Oct 18, 2016 #166 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country would have been granted.. but I'm dead from my very very very bad nightmare I'm dead
Oct 18, 2016 #167 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you're revived just to experience the horror again and this happens again and again I wish I was more skilled in all things
Granted but you're revived just to experience the horror again and this happens again and again I wish I was more skilled in all things
Oct 18, 2016 #168 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted, but you become paralized i wish i could fly
Oct 18, 2016 #169 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country Granted but only to fall from a great height I wish ....
Oct 18, 2016 #170 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted, but you cant wish anymore I wish i had infinite wishes
Oct 18, 2016 #171 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you use those wishes to wish something good for me I wish Battou never receives a wish
Oct 19, 2016 #172 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. b-but wait I'm still dead.. so not granted. I wish to be revived
Oct 19, 2016 #173 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted, but you are now a 98 years old women i wish kira isnt next
Oct 19, 2016 #174 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country
Oct 19, 2016 #175 lakhan220 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 16, 2016 Messages 895 Reaction score 9,011 Age 32 Country No wish but granted death wish I wish some pretty girl would post next...
Oct 19, 2016 #176 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country ...not granted... I wish that the next poster is an emo
Oct 20, 2016 #177 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but he reveals the fact that you're his emo buddy I wish people would forget december
Oct 20, 2016 #178 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but people forget about you as well I wish Fate/Prototype actually comes out
Oct 23, 2016 #179 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country granted, but it will suck i wish i had mint ice cream right now
Oct 23, 2016 #180 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but only a container I wish for world peace