Oct 23, 2016 #181 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted, but the world is destroyed by a meteorite 30 minutes later I wish that kira wont be the next one to comment
Granted, but the world is destroyed by a meteorite 30 minutes later I wish that kira wont be the next one to comment
Oct 23, 2016 #182 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but only in your dreams I wish this game was called the @Totinona wish game
Oct 23, 2016 #183 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted but she will ignore us and this thread i wish she stops ignoring us
Oct 23, 2016 #184 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country She'll stop ignoring but she'll only look at the thread I wish ...i can get what i want
Oct 23, 2016 #185 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you don't know what you want I wish for eternal light
Oct 23, 2016 #186 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but there will be eternal darkness too I wish to have friends
Oct 23, 2016 #187 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but they all bully you I wish for hot ice cream
Oct 23, 2016 #188 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but it will melt I wish to have a life
Oct 23, 2016 #189 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but it's taken away by darkness I wish upon a star
Oct 23, 2016 #190 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but the star will die I wish i could die
Oct 23, 2016 #191 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you found out later you're immortal and you can't go out of your coffin I wish for rain
Oct 23, 2016 #192 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but the rain will be eternal I wish i could be happy
Oct 23, 2016 #193 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted completely I wish I had a super-gaming PC!
Oct 23, 2016 #194 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted , but it won't work I wish i could teleport
Oct 23, 2016 #195 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you can only teleport to this thread I wish for darkness
Oct 23, 2016 #196 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but it consumes you I wish that Fairy Tail had better writing
Oct 23, 2016 #197 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but it has not illustrations now I wish i could find peace in myself
Oct 23, 2016 #198 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted fully I wish people didn't generalize
Oct 23, 2016 #199 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted fully I wish i could be human
Oct 23, 2016 #200 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted fully I wish that Darkness didn't feel alone D: