Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but it'll cloudy forever :3c
I wish i have immortality:derp
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
dark cloudy days forever?



Granted but you are tied and zombies eats you non-stop :gwah



I wish for immunity!
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted , but you will see your family dying around you:evil

I wish i was the strongest
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you accidentally hit yourself and die :XD



I wish darkness becomes light :derp
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
YOU TRAITOR:emocat
I can't grant this..:biblethump

I wish kira was kinder
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Granted. But he becomes a sex bot :eyeroll

I wish I never wished anything
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted, but if you wish nothing you'll die

i wish i was a girl
For some :yuri with :viagra of course :Haha
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but you can't do your yuri!

I wish the darkness stops scaring me sometimes
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted , but sometimes he'll scary you even more:derp

I wish i could know why Atomitch wrote I like you in his sig
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but he will be doing :yuri with u...

I wish some fools in FT thread stop annoying me.:mad
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted , but sometimes he'll scary you even more:derp

I wish i could know why Atomitch wrote I like you in his sig
That particular Saber is very flirtatious lol.

Granted but he will be doing :yuri with u...

I wish some fools in FT thread stop annoying me.:mad
Granted but others come and annoy you even more.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but he will be doing :yuri with u...

I wish some fools in FT thread stop annoying me.:mad
No god please..:gwah

Granted nothing
Cause: no wish
Consequence :BANNED:shin

I wish Atomitch could see that her sig is showing saber pants:ttgl
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No god please..:gwah

Granted nothing
Cause: no wish
Consequence :BANNED:shin

I wish Atomitch could see that her sig is showing saber pants:ttgl
I'm a boy... wish not granted because you mistook my gender :hmph

I wish Darkness is banned permanently :mad
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted , but not granted because he was on his phone with an automatic corrector which took over the phone and wrote "her" and that's all:hmph

I wish Atomitch could understand what i mean:hee
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted :hee

I wish Darkness forgave me
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u have to do some :yaoi with u......

I wish the wish of the main thing that Darkness desires be granted....
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but they turn out to be to kill lakhan

I wish Lakir loses badly
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted.......But only in dreams......

I wish ATOMIC get some sense.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but he returns the favor a million times

I wish Lakhan stopped repeating the same wish
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted...but then he will roast someone else.....

I wish no wishes to be granted......
 
Top