Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you become a fish and can't return to land anymore.

I wish I would never run out of ice cream.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted... but now you've became ice itself.


I wish I can stop time so I can do all the things that I don't have time to do.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted...but you run out of toilet paper.

I wish i could eat what ever i wanted....
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but your teeth get rotten.

I wish I could teleport.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted but you've teleported in the sky resulting in death


I wish I can just lazy around with no responsibility.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but end up in a fart

Wish i could predict things
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted but you can no longer different predictions and the present


I wish I can change the past
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but each time you try fixing something, you cause unforeseeable consequences making yourself much worse off.

I wish I was casted for Christina Aquilera's Dirrty video back in the days.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you end up having an affair with one of the people there and Orgz breaks up with you resulting in no Evil orgy. :emocat

I wish there was more yaoi in the world. :hurr
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but you end up having an affair with one of the persons there and Orgz breaks up with you resulting in no Evil orgy. :emocat

I wish there was more yaoi in the world. :hurr
Lol, evil orgy is a conceptual open relationship :edu

Granted, content unavailable in your country though...

I wish this winter to be mild.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but there's a massive shift in the earth and you end up in Antarctica.


I wish it's always bed weather.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but all your bed covers are super itchy.

I wish there would be no more mosquitos.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but now bees are all over.

I wish for a meteor shower
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted but that causes the dinosaures to come back to life

I wish I had a pet Cheetah
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you end up having an uber fayt with it and one of you is killed


I wish HxH would have no more hiatus
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted but it'll become as crappy as Fairy tail

I wish I was a Gundam
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that means you are fodder.

I wish @uberfayt finishes Noragami.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted but that'll cost you 5 yen

I wish @Juviii would start HxH
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but she will go on a Hiatus after the first episode.

I wish pigs could fly.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but their wings malfunction every now and then and they keep falling in your face.


I wish for more Lupin movies
 
Top