Oct 24, 2018 #341 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but they will be animated by Toei. I wish I could slack all the time.
Oct 24, 2018 #342 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you end up in a coma I wish Touka would end up with Gray
Oct 24, 2018 #343 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but only in your dreams. I wish Juvia and Lucy would Unison raid to crush Touka next chapter.
Granted but only in your dreams. I wish Juvia and Lucy would Unison raid to crush Touka next chapter.
Oct 24, 2018 #344 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but they get cursed and end up having a tail as big as monkey Goku. I wish for more Rave Master anime.
Granted but they get cursed and end up having a tail as big as monkey Goku. I wish for more Rave Master anime.
Oct 24, 2018 #345 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but it'll soon stop airing because "not enough fanservice" I wish I could make a trip to the geat canyon
Granted but it'll soon stop airing because "not enough fanservice" I wish I could make a trip to the geat canyon
Oct 24, 2018 #346 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you fell face first into the canyon and end up living the rest of your life in there. I wish I could see the northern lights in person
Granted but you fell face first into the canyon and end up living the rest of your life in there. I wish I could see the northern lights in person
Oct 24, 2018 #347 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but there is a polar bear behind you I wish I was a digimon tamer
Oct 24, 2018 #348 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but they always lose the fights. I wish I wouldn't need any sleep to function.
Oct 24, 2018 #349 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but you'll have to become a zombie I wish I could finish my thesis once and for all
Oct 24, 2018 #350 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but a dog will eat it before you can do anything with it. I wish I could travel the world.
Oct 24, 2018 #351 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you can only ride a turtle and you may not leave it. I wish for unlimited cupcakes
Oct 24, 2018 #352 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but I would keep on stealing them forever I wish I could get back to drawing
Oct 24, 2018 #353 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you become so obsessed with it, only eating paper foods you've drawn and eventually dying from hunger. I wish I could understand penguin language
Granted but you become so obsessed with it, only eating paper foods you've drawn and eventually dying from hunger. I wish I could understand penguin language
Oct 24, 2018 #354 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but you'll have to spend a whole year of internship in antartica....naked I wish I could revert to being a kid again
Granted but you'll have to spend a whole year of internship in antartica....naked I wish I could revert to being a kid again
Oct 25, 2018 #355 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but you become an ant kid. I wish Hisoka will be shown again soon
Oct 25, 2018 #356 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but that will be as a cliff hanger followed by the longest Hiatus ever . I wish I could use the Shadow clone jutsu.
Granted but that will be as a cliff hanger followed by the longest Hiatus ever . I wish I could use the Shadow clone jutsu.
Oct 25, 2018 #357 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but your clones act on their own and starts beating you to a pulp. I wish I had a private tropical island
Granted but your clones act on their own and starts beating you to a pulp. I wish I had a private tropical island
Oct 25, 2018 #358 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but it is home to a large troop of evil monkeys I wish "The promised neverland" didn't turn to "Call of duty"
Granted but it is home to a large troop of evil monkeys I wish "The promised neverland" didn't turn to "Call of duty"
Oct 25, 2018 #359 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. it turned into war of tanks instead. I wish I'm a vampire ;..;
Oct 25, 2018 #360 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you would have to drink doggos blood all your eternal life. I wish I could fly.