Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but its horn is on its back :derp

I wish a sadako comes out from my TV so I can slap her
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. Your goal as a knight is to deliver a cup of orange juice for me :lambirb

I wish to do nothing today
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will die from boredom.

I wish I was eating Tacos.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but they're all leftovers from me! :teehee Tacooooo!! :gaw:tss


I wish I had unlimited chocolate drink :feelsgoodman
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted although you will be thirsty forever :noworry

I wish I was a little friendly ghost.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but you have no friend :derp

I wish I was a ninja
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but evil beings start to appear and you get spooked and die from heart attack.



I wish I could do an @everyone ping in MH :evil :snidely
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
that's ok.. I only wanna spam their notif and gonna edit my msg anyway :evil

Granted but he bans you from the thread :teehee


I wish netflix films didn't depend on which country you're viewing from
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but you dont have access to netflix forever in turn :teehee

I wish I could bitchslap @Darky :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but then you'll feel sorry and cry. Someone will have recorded it though and this lame bitchslap cry will become a meme. So your cryface will all over the internet like douchebag steve.

I wish Sailor Saturn would have killed Nehelenia when she had the chance.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,572
Country
Dragonstone
Granted!! She'll be reborn tho!!

I wish everyone here turns into an anime character!!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted!! everyone turned into cool anime characters while you turned into Yubaba!


I wish I could see another pic of @shinobi 's nose :teehee
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nose as in dick? :m3j

Granted but they are all censored

I wish kira gave me his nose pic :derp
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but his nose is too pretty and you agonize due to envy.

I wish kangaroos would make a revolution.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but you would be thrown in jail. Not the pretty one as in OITNB but as in OITNB S6.

I wish kira and shinobi would finally confess their love to each other.
 
Top