Oct 26, 2018 #481 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but they would be all embarassed and keep teasing each other. I wish for the same thing as Evil3ye. @kira @shinobi
Granted but they would be all embarassed and keep teasing each other. I wish for the same thing as Evil3ye. @kira @shinobi
Oct 26, 2018 #482 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but it requires a sacrifice of more EvilOrgy pics and Juviii pics I wish I could unread the last two wishes
Granted but it requires a sacrifice of more EvilOrgy pics and Juviii pics I wish I could unread the last two wishes
Oct 26, 2018 #483 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you will dream with it everyday. I wish @shinobi would join us.
Oct 26, 2018 #484 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but Juviii needs to do another voice recording praising shinobi's nose. I wish Juviii did another voice recording
Granted but Juviii needs to do another voice recording praising shinobi's nose. I wish Juviii did another voice recording
Oct 26, 2018 #485 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but kira would have to do another voice record with his cute female voice. I wish kira did another voice record confessing to nose.
Granted but kira would have to do another voice record with his cute female voice. I wish kira did another voice record confessing to nose.
Oct 26, 2018 #486 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but the noise destroys the eardrums of everyone who listens to it I wish for pasta
Oct 26, 2018 #487 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted! It's toothpaste I wish I could resurrect every dead character
Oct 26, 2018 #488 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted. They're zombies now. Enjoy \__/ I wish to buy a physical manga
Oct 26, 2018 #489 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted, it's a yaoi manga only I wish @Asako joined here.
Oct 26, 2018 #490 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted. She'll be a spammer just like the rest of us I wish I have an emoji made for me
Oct 26, 2018 #491 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted, is a pervy emoji I wish I was at the beach right now
Oct 26, 2018 #492 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted, but you'll get dragged to a whirlpool I wish I was a gold saint
Oct 26, 2018 #493 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but nobody every prays to you. I wish I never watched this horror movie last night
Oct 26, 2018 #494 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted. You are now watching a bad comedy movie. Which is more horrifying than an actual horror movie I wish I can go trick or treating like I used to do
Granted. You are now watching a bad comedy movie. Which is more horrifying than an actual horror movie I wish I can go trick or treating like I used to do
Oct 26, 2018 #495 Asako Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 2,062 Reaction score 15,308 Gender Female Country Granted, but in the end no one gave u any candy because you're old I wish that we actually had Halloween here Spoiler ok maybe we have sth better ...or not
Granted, but in the end no one gave u any candy because you're old I wish that we actually had Halloween here Spoiler ok maybe we have sth better ...or not
Oct 26, 2018 #496 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted! But Chirstmas is cancelled there I wish I was... an alien princess.
Oct 26, 2018 #497 Asako Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 2,062 Reaction score 15,308 Gender Female Country We don't even have Xmas too Granted but u are the only exciting alien, that's why you're a princess I wish I finished my learning in the MG form magi and exploded someone
We don't even have Xmas too Granted but u are the only exciting alien, that's why you're a princess I wish I finished my learning in the MG form magi and exploded someone
Oct 26, 2018 #498 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Asako said: We don't even have Xmas too Click to expand... What do you guys celebrate on Christmas Day? Granted, but you got a townie so Also, don't talk much about the game. Ty I wish I could watch Nightmare Before Christmas again
Asako said: We don't even have Xmas too Click to expand... What do you guys celebrate on Christmas Day? Granted, but you got a townie so Also, don't talk much about the game. Ty I wish I could watch Nightmare Before Christmas again
Oct 26, 2018 #499 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but you watch a remake and a very bad one I wish to finally watch Coco
Oct 26, 2018 #500 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted. It's definitely not the Pixar one I wish I own a lot of anime DVDs