Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted but they're all poisonous

I wish to eat right about now :zomg
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted but u can only eat form asako food that are all poisonous


I wish my motivation to study could come back ( seriously )
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but exams go bad anyways :awe (seriously tho it's a matter of forcing yourself a little in these things, don't worry)

I wish my cat was a singer <_>
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but her singing makes you sleep, like Jigglypuff!

I wish revo treats us :blush
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted but the treat will be the start for revo MH domination plan

I wish that exams will go well :rolleyes:
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Kiki :blush
Granted but they go well for everyone exept for u

I wish Asako didn't want me to corrupt the power (?).
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but Asako wants to be promoted instead of you instead :teehee

I wish I had cat :feelsbadman
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh damn you revo, you really want me to fail my exams. :XD
Granted but it's an evil cat


I wish for life to be always peaceful
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
that edit, Asako :teehee

granted but it is not peaceful at all at the end (why does this sound so cruel :emocat)

I wish to tickle revo :teehee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but little does everyone know, she doesn't have any tickle spots

I wish for everyone to have a good day \o/
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but I don't have one because I keep being ninja'd :feelsbadman

I wish Kiki has a broom to fly
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted but I don't have one because I keep being ninja'd :feelsbadman
:comfort

Granted, but this user is a Sailor Scout, not a witch. So the broom would probably not be used too much.

I wish to tell spooky stories even tho it's not halloween anymore :emobirb
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you your stories become your own nightmare.


I wish eye bags didn't exist.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but you eyes in general stop existing as well :lambirb.

I wish I was a ghost in a haunted house.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you can't scare ninjas and you keep getting ninja'd :teehee


I wish I ninja more people :blai
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but all the people get to ninja you! :emobirb

I wish to learn the skeleton dance.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but your skeleton friends might not like it as much :lambirb

I wish to not be a ninja
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted. You are now a samurai!

I wish astronomers and planetary scientists will find Planet Nine soon, or if it doesn't exist at all, I wish they will come up with a better hypothesis to why most of Trans Neptunian Objects' orbits are very eccentric
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but this genie banishes you into the depths of hell for hurting his brain



I wish for more blob emojis
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:e3

Granted but they all are transparent :e3

I wish to put kira back to sleep
 
Top