Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted

enjoy it :evil

I wish I could wake up from my alarm :emocat
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will wake up early even on weekends.

I wish lots of despair for the one who laugh.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you can't stop laughing and your tummy will hurt like hell :kukuku


I wish my puppy would stop destroying things :arf
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted. Now your puppy starts destroying you instead :lambirb

I wish to cook for revo :shynerv

Yay this thread is alive!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you end up cutting your hands while chopping onions and u have no way to turn on the faucet or have any hands to wash your teary eyes :kukuku


I wish my puppy would destroy Kiki :sexyarf
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted cause it certainly would but you are the next!

I wish Kira would show up on kiss or count thread more! :p
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted but he will keep destroying the counting :lambirb


I wish everyone share my love for despair :blushbirb
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted and Kiki will make you fall in despair forever! :arf

I wish to ask Laugh why is he/she into despair :wonder
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted :cookiehand but you will join me after reading the answer :e3

Well first despair is more fun :swoon and second I like to see which path the character will choose after falling in despair :hurr

I wish Battou was a gentleman :teehee
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but when he's being a gentleman and opening doors for old ladies, you're always on the other side and always gets hit on your nose :kukuku


I wish @Juviii would show up more on word association thread :arf
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but she will only type Portuguese words :e3

I wish everyone would appreciate this wonderful emoji :derp
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but I kill em all for using one my fave emojis :derp:handgun


I wish I could shoot like Vash :vash
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted and the first person you will shoot is yourself :blush


I wish my earphones work again :emobirb
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but everything else doesnt work and you fall in despair :teehee

I wish @syx joins us
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted...days ago

I wish today was Friday 13th...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but The one who laugh looks older now :evil

I wish for MH peace
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted but their will be only peace with blood :evil

I wish there was cure for tuberculosis at 1899 :emocat
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but out of the blue you travel back to that year and the cure doesnt work on you :teehee


I wish nii noticed me :feelsbadman
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's because he hates you.

I wish for sunny warm days.
 
Top