Feb 15, 2019 #861 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,075 Age 28 Gender Female Country granted but you become old forever I wish Darky was blue
Feb 15, 2019 #862 Marmalade The Golden Witch英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Global Moderator Joined Oct 2, 2016 Messages 2,373 Reaction score 12,918 Gender Female Country Granted, but he turns into a smurf too I wish @Kiki would show me more cat pictures
Feb 16, 2019 #863 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but then you fall in love with them and toss Dora away I wish I could take @Battou out
Feb 24, 2019 #864 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,110 Gender Male Country Granted but you would have to spend the day / night playing with his pussy. @Battou #youalreadykno I wish to capture Zimbardoman.
Granted but you would have to spend the day / night playing with his pussy. @Battou #youalreadykno I wish to capture Zimbardoman.
Feb 24, 2019 #865 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but you captured wrong one, it's Zimbardowoman instead! I wish I could remember what I wanted to type in this thread. I forget now
Granted but you captured wrong one, it's Zimbardowoman instead! I wish I could remember what I wanted to type in this thread. I forget now
Feb 24, 2019 #866 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,110 Gender Male Country Granted - but then zimbardoman will hunt you down for giving away his woman. I wish I can make Mh great again!
Granted - but then zimbardoman will hunt you down for giving away his woman. I wish I can make Mh great again!
Feb 24, 2019 #867 Battou ⎲⎳有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 2,501 Reaction score 8,347 Age 31 Gender Male Country Granted but every post will have to be a wall of text. Wish i could think of creative wishes
Feb 25, 2019 #868 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,075 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but none of them will become true I wish dogs were more loved
Feb 25, 2019 #869 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but they don't love you back I wish I could visit every fancy restaurant with @MarmaladeSky @revo @Battou
Granted but they don't love you back I wish I could visit every fancy restaurant with @MarmaladeSky @revo @Battou
Feb 25, 2019 #870 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,075 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but there's no fancy food I wish Kiki cooked for all of us
Feb 26, 2019 #871 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but you have to pay I kinda wish @Gallon chose Oncology instead of Cardiology so we could geek out together
granted but you have to pay I kinda wish @Gallon chose Oncology instead of Cardiology so we could geek out together
Feb 27, 2019 #872 Gallon ArtichokeMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 6, 2015 Messages 6,197 Reaction score 13,371 Gender Male Country Granted but he becomes depressive after seeing so many terminally ill patients. I wish tortoises, not only turtles, could swim.
Granted but he becomes depressive after seeing so many terminally ill patients. I wish tortoises, not only turtles, could swim.
Mar 3, 2019 #873 Temperance The Red Spear有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 26, 2016 Messages 3,186 Reaction score 5,328 Gender Male Country Granted but fish can now drown I wish chocolate wasn't this expensive
Mar 4, 2019 #874 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but now it's super expensive I wish I didn't have acid reflux
Mar 17, 2019 #875 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,404 Country Granted.. now you have sweet reflux. I wish headache wasn't a thing
Mar 19, 2019 #876 z.5 Only Half Psychic有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Global Moderator Joined Oct 26, 2008 Messages 3,996 Reaction score 18,579 Gender Hidden Country Granted, but now you are paralyzed and can't feel anything at all I wish I knew what Charlie wanted to do with my wife
Granted, but now you are paralyzed and can't feel anything at all I wish I knew what Charlie wanted to do with my wife
Mar 19, 2019 #877 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but you can't do anything! I wish @Charlie lives up to his Mr Chu title!
Mar 19, 2019 #878 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Granted but he would kiss only you, everyday. I wish there were more Black Butler chapters.
Mar 19, 2019 #879 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,075 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but then it ends after a few ones I wish Nanatsu wasn't in the final arc
Mar 19, 2019 #880 Kiki MIRAXUS FOREVER九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,668 Reaction score 31,974 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but it turns into a never-ending manga and you get bored I wish I could pat revo's cat Miranda
granted but it turns into a never-ending manga and you get bored I wish I could pat revo's cat Miranda