Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht would only be within the fixed 1mm x 1mm x 1mm area.

I wish I could grant everyone's wishes.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you wouldn't be able to fulfill your own wishes.

I wish disney stories were real :3c
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but you would always be a lackey to the main antagonist, who gets no diffed.

I wish @Kiki would become blue. :heh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it happens on Fools day :fan

I wish I had manboobs like @lakhan220
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but only for u to realize u have changed genders. :3c

I wish for more free days.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but everyday will be a freeday.

I wish I could have a pet :emocat
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht pet would run away the moment u r so used to him.

I wish i could play all musical instruments.

Granted.. but now Master Bob keeps on cuddling you.. :teehee


I wish @shinobi would stop being a pervert :teehee


@Juviii @Asako come play
Damn man.....the thread remained unanswered and closed for 2 years ?
Thanks for reviving it though. :facepalm
 
Last edited:

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you'll only play the most boring musical instrument :kukuku

I wish that a Utopia can exist.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht utopia will have warped sense of morality making it worse than hell.

I wish our technologies would advance fast enough to make planet travels an easy thing.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you'll never be able to colonize a planet.

I wish that all rational wishes could come true.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but concept wishes starts to fade when rationality involved.

I wish in near future, we can even enjoy the virtual worlds like reality.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you'll never be able to make use of electronics ever again.

I wish I could live forever (without getting bored or losing my mind).
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted , but forever concept is interchanged with momentary.

I wish for dreams to come true .
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted but only to be reversed the next instant it comes true.

I wish to create an artificial man one day.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it expires right away after it starts working.

I wish superheroes (with superpowers) were real.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but they would not have any use as everyone will have superpowers, just making superpowers normal.

I wish H x H return out of hiatus along with berserk.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but they go back to hiatus after few chapters are released :feelsbadman

I wish every author would be able to complete their work before they die.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but the mangas would be completed hastily making it useless to complete it on first place.

I wish authors to not rush during their last arcs and deliver the buildups.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but no matter how much time they take to prepare for the last arcs they end up being terrible.

I wish all the last arcs ended well.
 
Top