Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Y-y-your d-d-dra..gon?!?!??!?!?! 😱

Granted but you gotta be naked :teehee

I wish to know what LighteningLord's dragon looks like :hurr
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but that dragon's condition would be u becoming servant to tht dragon.

I wish kiki explains reasoning behind the name kiki. Except the kinky one. :teehee
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lol Kiki is my real life nickname :fail that kinky one is made-up stories by Asako and Juvii :epicfacepalm :lmao

I wish more people joined us in this thread
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Lol Kiki is my real life nickname :fail that kinky one is made-up stories by Asako and Juvii :epicfacepalm :lmao
Hoo, I see. So, any reasoning behind tht nick particularly ?.......LMAO, i know abt tht.

Granted but they would bully u and force u to leave.

I wish kiki would become a saint who could guide Juviii and shino. :lmao
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted. But Saint kiki isn't at all catchy.

I wish to know lakhan's deepest secret.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Granted, but you will not be able to speak ever again,

I wish I had my own country,
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, on another planet

I wish I wasn't tied with Lakhan at last place in the interview game :fail
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I wish I wasn't tied with Lakhan at last place in the interview game :fail
Now now, don't be shy. Let's stay in the bottom barrel for the rest of the game together. :hurr

Granted but you would be host killed then.

I wish the rules be changed so tht last place can be winner in interview game.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Don't say That!!!!!!!!! :arf

Granted, but then you be first place!!

I wish to slap lakhan lol!! XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted :e3

I wish to slap lakhan too :e3
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but he slaps you back

I wish to hug Kiki :blush
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I switch with him and you hug me!!

I wish revo is ok with hugging me instead lol XD
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but Juviii takes me away before we can hug!

I wish Shino-chan could win the interview game
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Don't say That!!!!!!!!! :arf
Granted but the winner would be the one at the bottom of the table. Looks u r going to be stuck with me once again :lmao

I wish shino would accept her fate already. :catshrug
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted. But your fate will be worse then her.

I wish kiki to win in at least one argument with Lakhan.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I always win against lackan :rolleyes:

Granted but after that lakhan is willing to be tortured :e3

I wish to hug revo :hug
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but you get a kiss instead :chu

I wish to have holidays forever.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but I will have it too!!

I wish to tickle torture revo!
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but I'm not ticklish!

I wish Juvs abandoned the Evil Clan
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Nani??? That's the evilest wish ever. Not granted!!

I wish revo was ticklish
 
Top