Nov 22, 2019 #1,041 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,075 Age 28 Gender Female Country granted but I tickle torture you now. I wish to defeat the evil clan
Nov 22, 2019 #1,042 LighteningLord Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2016 Messages 283 Reaction score 1,128 Age 31 Country Granted. But you in turn become their leader later. I wish to know if kiki can fly.
Nov 22, 2019 #1,043 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Granted but we would have to test test that I wish for more salt on the HW.
Nov 23, 2019 #1,044 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,403 Country Granted but they're all against your husbando I wish to tickle torture @revo for wanting to beat the evil clan
Granted but they're all against your husbando I wish to tickle torture @revo for wanting to beat the evil clan
Nov 23, 2019 #1,045 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted but you will be haunted by her for the rest of your life! I wish there was peace in the world!
Granted but you will be haunted by her for the rest of your life! I wish there was peace in the world!
Nov 23, 2019 #1,046 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,575 Country Granted, but our clan takes over and it's chaos again I wish kira would improve his torture methods
Nov 23, 2019 #1,047 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,403 Country Granted but it will be used against you I wish shinobi's taste will improve
Nov 23, 2019 #1,048 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,575 Country Granted, as I already have the best, elegant, stylish and refined taste that keeps getting better everyday I wish kira would sing for us
Granted, as I already have the best, elegant, stylish and refined taste that keeps getting better everyday I wish kira would sing for us
Nov 23, 2019 #1,049 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted but you should be prepared to lose your hearing! I wish i got a cute fluffy cat!
Nov 23, 2019 #1,050 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Granted but it would be evil inside. I wish shinobi would post a voice record
Nov 23, 2019 #1,051 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted but the voice record won't work! I wish all insects gets wiped out! (Except butterflies)
Nov 23, 2019 #1,052 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Granted but then animals that eat insects will die too. I wish to save akaneko from the evil nose.
Nov 23, 2019 #1,053 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted but i might fall into the evil mouth! I wish edens zero gets more love!
Nov 23, 2019 #1,054 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Evil is good tho. Granted but they all would bash Rebecca. I wish akaneko would fall into the evil clan.
Evil is good tho. Granted but they all would bash Rebecca. I wish akaneko would fall into the evil clan.
Nov 23, 2019 #1,055 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted, but the crime rate whould increase drastically! I wish hiro mashima gave juvia more screen time..
Granted, but the crime rate whould increase drastically! I wish hiro mashima gave juvia more screen time..
Nov 23, 2019 #1,056 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 14,782 Gender Female Country Granted cause she deserves it. I wish Mashima would stop with the bait fights.
Nov 23, 2019 #1,057 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted! But then you won't get any fights at all but you will get jerza! I wish the straw hats monster trio included a strong female!
Granted! But then you won't get any fights at all but you will get jerza! I wish the straw hats monster trio included a strong female!
Nov 23, 2019 #1,058 LighteningLord Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2016 Messages 283 Reaction score 1,128 Age 31 Country Granted. But to do that, you'll have to remove Luffy. I wish I had a tail.
Nov 23, 2019 #1,059 Hana Maria Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 325 Reaction score 1,203 Age 24 Gender Female Country Granted but you'll have to use special pants!XD I wish mashima didn't mess FT up!
Nov 23, 2019 #1,060 LighteningLord Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2016 Messages 283 Reaction score 1,128 Age 31 Country Granted. Ya just Granted! I wish to see Tiger in wild.