Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will be the one against who, we will be rioting

I wish a wish of a fish. :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
ITS ALREADY THE CASE AND I DONT CARE



We're a community and people being forcefully removed, some who clearly cared enough about it to keep returning, by the assessment of one person is not right, THUS I RIOT :yelling

Annnnnd granted. You get a dead fish.

I wish there was a nice way to say it that ACAB
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will never learn it :heh

We're a community and people being forcefully removed, some who clearly cared enough about it to keep returning, by the assessment of one person is not right, THUS I RIOT
I wish evil to riot against tht.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He clearly is, so your wish is completely nonsensical

I wish Evil would rep an Overhaul set
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:-_- Only if u would have understood that. I wanted riot against riot.

Granted but it would be of overhaul getting his hands removed by shigaraki.

I wish ..........
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but something lewd will happen to you instead :e3

I wish lakhan continued the What is avatar above you thinking thread
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but you won't be able to post there anymore.

I wish more hours in a day.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but special for lakhan, he has to work / attend classes for more hours :teehee

I wish lakhan opens up his own member zone thread so I can spam there :e3
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will be banned for the reports made against ur spam. :hee

I wish Kiki would spam K or C thread.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you would be banned from that thread :teehee

I wish lakhan changes his avi&sig set more often, maybe like every 10 days
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but forum will have new rules for keeps same set for at least 15 days.

I wish Kiki would have miraxus sig in future.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
you are that impatient, lakhan? :blush okay, soon :hee

granted but it would be a smut/lewd one :e3

I wish to give lakhan an avi&sig set
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he never uses it.

I wish Kiki to be bald like krilin
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hidoi juvi-chan! :gwah

granted but you have a nightmare because of it. one like when you are about to do horoscope you use a crystal ball and it turns into my bald head. and you are haunted

I wish Brandish joined more fun forum games
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,969
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it's chaos in bed instead :hurr

I wish Juvs wore the set I made :feelsbadman
 
Top