Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but it would only be for 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 Millisecond in 100 years.

I wish Beno to be promoted to mod. :hee

 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll be banned

I wish Juviii picked somethings other than Black Clover to host in top 10 :twitch
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You just a hater :fail

Granted, but then someone else will host Black Clover. Cut off one head and two more shall take its place. Hail Hydra.

I wish Shino appreciated the Black Clover greatness.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but she would appreciate it only when it became the most trashy series.

I wish beno learnt he can't hope to win against shinobi :lmao

Cut off one head and two more shall take its place. Hail Hydra.


Yes, hail it.:heh, for turning into even finer powder than ash.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he can tie.

I wish shino didn't trash my awesome taste.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but ur definition of awesome is backwards normally. :lmao

I wish juviii removes those extra 'i' from username.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but in turn you have to change your username to likhin220

I wish lakhan remembers that I ever wished that he opened up his own member zone thread :feelsbadman
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
granted but in turn you have to change your username to likhin220

I wish lakhan remembers that I ever wished that he opened up his own member zone thread :feelsbadman
He should change to "Lickhim220xxx" instead :heh

Granted but it would be filled with Lak things which is bad in itself :teehee

I wish people would visit the interview game thread.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll have a huge-ass game to host!!

I wish I won't be last this interview game too :grumble
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that means you will have to top Lak. :heh

I wish Shino would duel Pinocchio for the nose king title.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but your tastes worsens :teehee

I wish lakhan has a change of heart on the thread matter :feelsbadman
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he will post your nudes there.

I wish kawaii bot wasn't dead.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but instead bot will be hacking ur devices.

I wish juvs would play interview game as a celebrity so she can be tortured too. :lmao
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted, no buts!!!!!!! :e3

I wish lakhan will like the set I made for him and wear it
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but instead bot will be hacking ur devices.

I wish juvs would play interview game as a celebrity so she can be tortured too. :lmao
If I'm not there there is no torture.

Granted but he will wear it upside down.

I wish to see what is that set, I'm curious.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
If I'm not there there is no torture.
:heh So, u afraid huh

Granted, but u will have to wear tht set.

I wish kiki would make sets which juvs has to wear, :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he already did. However he only gave me an avy, not a sig.

I wish Lak would match his avy with sig.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but both would be blank then.

I wish kiki to be a celebrity in the interview game. :lmao
 
Top