Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but it's a trap, the content is ******

I wish you all would answer the question I asked in my response to question 5 of WWWR ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - my legs. I feel like they're strong and pretty :bishie
As for others, you get all their answers PMed to you but you are deeply unsatisfied with what they are, more boring than you expected.

I wish I could think of a good wish I haven't wished for already
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted - my legs. I feel like they're strong and pretty :bishie
Ara :derp we've got some sugoi Grylegs here 👀

Granted, now you have wishes, in abundance, but you neglect everything you need to do as you're only daydreaming of wishes all the time.

I wish Juviii would lend me her files on everyone in the next WWWR ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but my files are all birth charts and you can't interpret them.

I wish shino would answer her own question in her response to question 5 in WWWR.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Shins forgot her question so she makes up random stuff.

I wish Shins had a better memory...... 😔
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but like they say be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

Wish for the truth to become known about everything so that people can know the truth and be free.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but truth is boring and people revert to made up bs for entertainment

I wish Juviii explained to me wtf is happening with Portugal
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it's one of those energizing back breakers.

I wish to eat a nice Francesinha
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but maybe the sandwich turns out to be more naughty than nice.

I wish I could be more motivated to succeed, everytime I get cheated in life.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you still fail regardless.

Granted but truth is boring and people revert to made up bs for entertainment

I wish Juviii explained to me wtf is happening with Portugal
What part? There is a lot happening.

I wish to know what people like so much about francesinha, it's just a meat overdose with a heavy ass sauce.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - it's just tasty. Shocking isn't it.

I wish Juviii ate one right now.

What part? There is a lot happening.
The whole sudden changes regarding foreigners, visas, and rules. People close to 5 years working in portugal suddenly told the need 10 years for citizenship, families separated because only after working 2 years can spouse also come etc etc, lots of stuff but a lot of it doesn't look like it's making anyone's life better. Surely the failings of Portugal aren't as easily blamed on one thing.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but would still prefer cod.

Granted - it's just tasty. Shocking isn't it.

I wish Juviii ate one right now.



The whole sudden changes regarding foreigners, visas, and rules. People close to 5 years working in portugal suddenly told the need 10 years for citizenship, families separated because only after working 2 years can spouse also come etc etc, lots of stuff but a lot of it doesn't look like it's making anyone's life better. Surely the failings of Portugal aren't as easily blamed on one thing.
That's happening everwhere really. Just a general trend. Countries opened doors, things got worse so they closed doors again. People were voting massively for the most racist party to get rid of foreigns so they had to do something there or they would not keep winning elections. Left and right rinse and repeat. It's been like that for centuries.

I wish tiktok, instagram, twitter and facebook (that one kinda already did) would disapear from the world.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but nature abhors a vacuum and eliminating a thing sometimes opens the door for something even worse to come along.

I wish the quality of video games was improving rather than declining.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but people can't have nice things so everyone stops playing.

I wish y'all were attacked by bunnies and had to give them all the carrots you had to survive. 🥕
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but bunnies are too cute and adorable to attack much of anyone, they get fed for free.

I wish I could find more original stuff to do, rather than realize someone had already tried it.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but they're not exactly good stuff, and none of them make you happy.

I wish we'd go treasure hunting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but the treasure we find are panties.

I wish every family had their own house by default.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but the treasure we find are panties.
ahhhh, the treasure of the Legendary Panty Thief ~ 👀
:lmao

Granted. But they're old cottage style houses.

I wish I could grow as many flowers as I want
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they were former humans turned into plants like in Hell's Paradise.

I wish Shino would praise me for starting the series. :hee
 
Top