Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted. But this goes like all the isekai manhwas where the plot never follow the original and shit still happen.


I wish my fish would cook itself, plate itself and bring itself to me to eat it!!
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but it stinks 10 times more and 100 times longer.

I wish reading things would let us lose weight.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. But this goes like all the isekai manhwas where the plot never follow the original and shit still happen.


I wish my fish would cook itself, plate itself and bring itself to me to eat it!!
Ara... don't go telling everyone you want to eat me. I'm a shy fishy :blushbirb

Granted but it stinks 10 times more and 100 times longer.

I wish reading things would let us lose weight.
Granted cause it kinda does? It reduces cortisol levels which makes you eat less plus if it is a good book chances are you will skip a meal or 2 to binge read.

I wish Shino would let me pet her nose.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but your awake schedule gets crazy.

I wish MH search functions were still working. Games will be doomed.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but then members don't play games sounded too evil to me xD

I wish there are more people fanfictioning here with lots of interactions from other MH members.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but all those multiple author fanfiction crossovers will resemble godzilla with 8 heads.

I wish forks had wider gaps between prongs to facilitate easier cleaning in those narrow areas.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but now it's too wide it doesn't fit in your mouth anymore.....

I wish you all tell me what anime you liked most in 2025
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you won't like the answer.

I wish the authors that keep killing their characters would be reincarnated in their own anime/manga.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but you're along there with them

I wish there was an easy way to check what builds work in BG3 instead of endlessly googling
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but if it was easy, everyone would do it & its value would diminish.

I wish more daily drama were solved by martial arts tournaments so there would be less daily drama.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you're really bad with martial arts so things never go your way


I wish humans would be able to live a 1000 years
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but that 1000 years only lasted 10 secs in your mind.

I wish there was a way to minituatrize large items into small capsules or bags to transport.
[For example carrying your entire lifes valuables in your pocket.]
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but there is no way to return them to normal size


I wish for HxH to finish
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but Erin will appear at your door and torture you.

I wish we could control objects with our mind.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but you can never control the same type of object more than once.

I wish we could photosynthesize basic needs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but intimacy is also a basic need, so humans die out as everyone just fulfills that need via photosynthesis instead of bothering with each other for companionship

I wish all fruits were apples and strawberries
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but I am the one controlling the entire apple and strawberry production and supply.

I wish we could easily make holograms while reciting some experience.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
wow! A beautiful wish :zomg

but but butttttt sorry I'll do what I have to do ~

Granted, but now lies betray you!
Tell your boss you were sick, and your hologram happily reenacts all the fun you weren't supposed to have~
Or tell your girlfriend you were stuck at work, and your hologram throws a full parade of all the naughty things you were doing with another girl...

I wish I could trick my brain into playing MG, even if it's against my better judgment......
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. Go play MG! Or your brain is gonna get it.

I wish only busses were allowed on the road. Every second each bus stop has a bus arriving! Bus routes going literally everywhere! Bus supremacy! B U S
 
Top