Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted. Go play MG! Or your brain is gonna get it.
:feelsbadman

Granted, now only buses allowed on the roads. And soon after humanity will start depending on planes for daily commutes and buses are forgotten.

I wish I'd isekai into a lovely novel .
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted but it's a novel about how the jiggly butt gang obtained their lovely butts 🍑

I wish for season 4 of Killing Eve
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,695
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the more seasons a story has the more likely it is to reach unfortunate sub optimal levels.

I wish super villain lairs were a more popular style of real estate development.


granted but it's a novel about how the jiggly butt gang obtained their lovely butts 🍑

Omg. Ravemaster fan? <3

Nvm. Fairy Tale.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but real estate development is different in every country so you still get stuck with one you don't like.

I wish everyone had a garden with several fruit trees.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but your fruits are poisonous

I wish for Juviii to start round 2 already !
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but your fruits are poisonous

I wish for Juviii to start round 2 already !
Granted but Animepigeon has to send me the options. (Evil still didn't send btw)

I wish Evil would send me his question.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,695
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but internet bandwidth is depleted by the enormity of it and everyone lags for a week.

I wish more people dressed cosplay style daily.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but everyone cosplay the characters they hate most!

I wish my flowers would always bloom, never fading.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,697
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but you can't stop smelling them.

I wish we can easily grow and eat blueberry and framboise at home.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,695
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the plug and play usb powered framboise factory is spyware.

I wish blimps and airships made a comeback.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but everyone ignores them.

I wish ice cream and chocolate were healthier.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,695
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but everyone must shovel manure to make the dream real.

I wish lawns would be more emo and cut themselves.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the lawns would never be the same again and turns to dust.

I wish Sanity can get his wish to be a Pokemans.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but he's grimer

I wish an icecube appeared in my mouth every 5 mins or so
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,667
Gender
Female
Country
China
granted but they also appear in your mouth while youre asleep

i wish my cat would stop sitting on my head while im asleep
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,697
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
granted but you get a dog and that will keep sitting on your head while you are asleep.

I wish we would always have a choice to freely have a few pints of perfect michelada that also does not bloat you, every day.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it gives you diarrhea instead.

I wish for more fauna diversity.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,697
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but now you wish for less fauna diversity and you don't have a wish right anymore.

I wish we can healthily be able divide sleep into 5 minutes - 10 minutes chunks in each day instead of one fell swoop.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,695
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but dividing sleep into multiple portions is something known as polyphasic sleep it has its own wiki page & everything.

I wish cars were harder to steal in a way that would diminish the GTA franchise.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but rockstar sues you into oblivion for the huge financial damages your wish caused them.

I wish health was sold in bottles, you just take a sip and voila - healthy
 
Top