The exatus Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The exatus Thread

exatus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lately I've been free so I'm looking for any groups looking for back-up translators for any work or if they need an emergency translator.
Right now I am a translator for Re:Monster so I've had some experience and I really am just bored LOL and have lots of free time.
If you are interested in asking me to translate something just reply to the thread or just start a conversation with me and right name of the manga you want me to translate.
Thanks ^_^
(BTW this is not a place to request to completely redraw and typeset and translate for a work, only translating sorry)

Nivy

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Hey exatus!
I guess you help us with some translations, please check this site: hokutonogun(dot)com
They're a fansub, and you would be useful for them, you can talk in the chat, try talking to SystematicChaos, he's like the leader there, if he's not there, you can try later, since he's kinda busy sometimes.

Thanks!

Daanish

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey, I'm working on Hatarakanai Futari. It's a short manga with 4-5 pages per chapter, so can you help me in translating it? If yes, reply me at my email: daanishcb@gmail.com. Looking forward to working with you!

Bilollipop

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looking for help translating Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta. There's about 6 chapters left, but they're each like 49 pages.
PM me if your interested.

Marshie

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan
hello, if you are still bored LOLScans would like your help xD

KapteynG

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello! If you're still bored and FREE, please consider joining LOLScans. :)