Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just wondering if someone else is planning to watch Brazil vs. Argentina next Wednesday...
I know it’s a friendly match but since both are good teams I’m expecting for the game to be an enjoyable one. Tbh, I’m not sure which team will be the winner of this game…hopefully both teams will perform better than during their respective last games in the WC.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Er, I will watch it. It will be good to see how some of our youngs will behave facing a traditional team. I hope they have the guts.
It's a pity that Ganso's still out, plus Alexandre Pato and Rafael were cut due to lesions.
Sigh.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Chelski 0 - 3 Sunderland!!!!

:onoz :onoz :onoz

Sunderland for the 4th place lolz.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:rofl@ Jin

That was a good game. Sunderland played all over Chelsea...

Woot @ Arsenal now second :dancin
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
is man u gona have a whole season of winning games on last minutes.

it really stupid

not that i like the muppets or care just damn utd fanboys i know claiming it skill :s
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Man utd is overrated if you ask me... Most of the teams get scared and let them score in the last mins of the game. What I don't get is, every game they play, they get over 5 mins of extra play.EVERY SINGLE TIME
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Brazil vs Argentina really depends on if its on at the same time as England vs France (unlikely though), actually even if it is on at the same time, i probably will watch it over that snooze fest, oh and if i get a good stream. >.>;

If anybody is looking for a good laugh, and general insight to the quality (i.e. delusion) of British sports journalism, look no further . Predictions are a hard thing to get right i suppose. xD
 

thsv

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If anybody is looking for a good laugh, and general insight to the quality (i.e. delusion) of British sports journalism, look no further . Predictions are a hard thing to get right i suppose. xD
Ah!!! the hopes we had for Kirkland back then. And Scott Carson. And Paul Robinson.....



-_-;
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Spain's post world cup hangover continues. I've only seen the highlights and from that they were definitely rubbish, the disallowed goal by Ronaldo btw was wonderful! Wow! Wonderful goal by Messi as well to win the game for Argentina as well!

In other news, England is still shit. Liverpool are crying. Arsenal vs Spurs on Saturday. :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hahaha. :lmao The hissy fit was great as well.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
guess who i met today.
funny guy had a joke saying do you think city players gona do some work he just said he hopes so or he be fired.

city are dumbasses tho they love to fire coachs when it the players who lazy.

Moderator Notice:
Spoiler tag added~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Mancinni is such a boring coach....Their last two games it showed. Against Man Utd they played a defensive game from the start of second half. Did the same thing in their last game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I cant believe Chelsea lost again. Really surprising, it seems like they're going through a bad patch and right now with their coming fixtures its not a good time to be going through one.

*cough*Commence:#Mugabemedialockdown*cough*
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
barce owns.....:drmke:wtf
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm glad Chelsea lost... Too bad Arsenal didn't take advantage and go on top. Good to see Liverpool win too. I missed Barca's game :(
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I didn't actually watch the game I just saw the result... but damn lol.
 

thsv

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I cant believe Chelsea lost again. Really surprising, it seems like they're going through a bad patch and right now with their coming fixtures its not a good time to be going through one.

*cough*Commence:#Mugabemedialockdown*cough*
I'm glad Chelsea lost... Too bad Arsenal didn't take advantage and go on top. Good to see Liverpool win too. I missed Barca's game :(
I missed Nasri's goal, so when I saw the score as I walked in I thought 'Here we go again.' Now I'm gutted that I'm not at work on Monday. The mikey taking will be legendary. wenger's hissy fit with the bottle made me lol.
 

ichigo20

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Burkina Faso
Man utd is overrated if you ask me... Most of the teams get scared and let them score in the last mins of the game. What I don't get is, every game they play, they get over 5 mins of extra play.EVERY SINGLE TIME
You can't deny that they have good managers and coaches. I'll admit they are overrated though. Like they have 9/10 when they deserve 8 in actuality. Just a little overrated in my view.
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
You can't deny that they have good managers and coaches. I'll admit they are overrated though. Like they have 9/10 when they deserve 8 in actuality. Just a little overrated in my view.
Yeah i won't deny that they have good coaches and players... they earned their respect. I just don't think they are what their crazy fans make them out to be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top