- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yep I was happy to watch how milan won. The final wasn't as good as the uefa, but still the second goal of milan was a beauty




Real madrid won against barcelona 2-0 (raul, van nistelrooy)both won but real won with the goal difference(i think).

Well, hypocrites are everywhere. There are many Man Utd-fans I know that said that Alex Ferguson should been sacked lasted year, but they have naturally changed their mind.Just one more thing I would like to say, Capello is considered a hero now at real madrid. I find it weird since Real fans were booing, critisizing him and asking for him to step down a few months ago when Real was not doing that well.![]()
capello is always criticized, but he always winJust one more thing I would like to say, Capello is considered a hero now at real madrid. I find it weird since Real fans were booing, critisizing him and asking for him to step down a few months ago when Real was not doing that well.![]()