- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,172
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow what a game, I didn't see that coming. I'm glad Berbatov scored, he deserved it. We're still in first



I'll raise a glass to that, wow what a player messi is!Barcelona 6 Real madrid 2
The world is running out of words to describe them. But ill try my best, the greatest thing since £1 chicken and chips.![]()

You're forgetting france and germany.And that settles the spanish league. The italian was already sealed as well, and with Inter's victory over Lazio too I think there's no doubt that Barça and Inter are their league's winners. In Portugal, Porto will be the champion. We just need to get 2 points in 3 matches, and all of them are against lower teams. Next weekend we'll celebrate. And that leaves, the premier league. The only truly exciting league atm, and as usual!

