Heh, well said.
I dont mind that the American league will become bigger, but not on the cost of the European leagues quality.Internacional and São Paulo DID indeed beat both Liverpool and Barcelona, but I dare say that it was pure luck. Both were utterly outplayed, but were much more effective.
Still, I personally didnt mind, sice I dont like either one.

( Barcelona and Liverpool, that is)
_________________________________________________
EPL Match for January 13 2007
Watford
0-3 Liverpool
LIV: Bellamy 34', Crouch 40', 48'
West Ham
3–3 Fulham
WES: Zamora 28', Benayoun 46', 64'; FUL: Radzinski 17', McBride 59', Christanval 90'
Sheffield U.
1–1 Portsmouth
SHE: Quinn 22'; POR: O'Neill 81'
Manchester U.
3–1 Aston Villa
MANU: Park 11', Carrick 13', Ronaldo 35'; AST: Agbonlahor 52'
Chelsea
4–0 Wigan
CHE: Lampard 14', Robben 63' Kirkland(o.g.) 70', Drogba 90'
Charlton
1–3 Middlesbrough
CHA: Hasselbaink 27'; MID: Cattermole 45', Arca 64', Yakubu 68'
Bolton
0–0 Manchester C.
Blackburn
0-2 Arsenal
ARS: Toure 37', Henry 71'
EPL Match for January 14 2007
Everton
1-1 Reading
EVE: Johnson 81'; REA: Lescott (o.g.) 27'
Tottenham
2-3 Newcastle
TOT: Defoe 14', Berbatov 54'; NEWC: Huntington 14', Martins 72', Butt 73'