Lol Queiroz lost a huge opportunity to shut up imo.
As for France not selecting Flamini... that's nonsense. He plays more and better than Diarra, Vieira, Makelele and probably Toulalan. Its great news for me. I'm done with loosing against France in these cups...
I was watching England vs USA in the 1st half, but it was boring. England seems to be testing some formations, which is understandable. The 4.4.2 with Beckham and Gerrard in the wings isnt bad at all. Ashley Cole is in great shape and he can cover for Gerrards nature of searching interior areas. Still, its not a formation I enjoy. The 4.3.3 is usually more attractive and it could work with Rooney and Beckham in the wings.
The 1-0 was scored by Terry, who couldnt have scored in a better time, after his nightmare night 1 week ago. Beckham's cross in the FK was as terrific as ever. It seems like a FK awarded to England is almost like a penalty when Beck's around
That's one giant load of shit -_-.
You'd think that after "el equipo de los galacticos" Real Madrid learned something about making a team of only 50000000$ players, but apparently not. If it was up to Calderon, I think he would put Kaka, Ronaldo, Robben, Messi, Raul, Van Nistelroy and Sneijder in the same team and leave Casillas alone in the defense.
Yeah its that typical Real Madrid's philosophy: 'Its cool to suffer 4 goals as long as we score 5'.
Right now I think they've been controlling themselves not to buy 3-4 superstars every year and they've been investing in the defense (1st Cannavaro, then Metzelder, Pepe and now Garay).
I dont know if that was Capello's influence, but RM has been alot better now. I still remember when they had Ronaldo (el Gordito), Owen, Raul, Morientes and Portillo to play as center forwards...