The Fourth Rikage's hair!?...

Which color is better?

  • White is Coller!!!...

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Blond is Better!...

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't even care!... :D

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Senju Tobirama

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
18
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
What do you think because in my personal opinion A's hair would have been way better if they had made it White like in the manga not Pale Blond like in the anime.Well maybe it because I have a weakness for white haired characters but it cooler with white then blond.Maybe you find the theme stupid but I'm just curios about your opinion in the matter that's all.It was the same with Kakashi's hair in the Manga its White but in the Anime its Silver(Grey) and I think that they should follow the Manga characteristics rather than make their own am I right or not?!...:^_^
 

Uchiha_Blood

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
1,424
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

mihsaan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

LnDRash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
2,646
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top