Fun Thread The Fun Video Thread

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat Williams

that was very funny... though I am not an American I can feel your pain :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Blai... how long it takes you to find these videos :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Took me about 2minutes. Searched for annoying and they were the 2 first to come up.

I was looking for another vid tho >,>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
8-bit Trip

Apparently, it took them 1500 hours to make this clip. :blink Now that is dedication!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
This is mostly for people who speak spanish(and have some knowledge about it's slang). Go to youtube and search for "el bananero". There are a lot of fun videos made by him and some others, they are quite fun IMHO. I don't think I can link them here due to their "offensive"(yet fun) nature though.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:
Top