Jan 15, 2010 #121 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country Happy Dia de Huevos
Jan 15, 2010 #122 Akiyama Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 5,752 Gender Hidden Country That title reminded me of this video. One Semester of Spanish - Love Song My spanish professor showed this to us on the last day.
That title reminded me of this video. One Semester of Spanish - Love Song My spanish professor showed this to us on the last day.
Jan 15, 2010 #123 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Seriously, I would not want this to happen at my wedding Clumsy Best Man But come on guys this is really funny
Seriously, I would not want this to happen at my wedding Clumsy Best Man But come on guys this is really funny
Jan 17, 2010 #124 Asusp3v4x Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 3,322 Reaction score 889 Age 37 Gender Male Country Fastest shooter in the world what happens with mess around with gramps ahhahah ??? well he puts 8 rounds in you in 1 second
Fastest shooter in the world what happens with mess around with gramps ahhahah ??? well he puts 8 rounds in you in 1 second
Jan 17, 2010 #125 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country LOOOL..any thoughts/ideas of how to ruin a wedding folks??? Look no further! I would be so p**sed at that stupid b*tch! Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
LOOOL..any thoughts/ideas of how to ruin a wedding folks??? Look no further! I would be so p**sed at that stupid b*tch!
Jan 18, 2010 #126 Asusp3v4x Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 3,322 Reaction score 889 Age 37 Gender Male Country Fast draw ... fast.... ... fast draw
Jan 18, 2010 #127 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country The Arrival Paintball
Jan 18, 2010 #128 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country That Paintball one was awesome! 'Call off the tanks you know!' hahaha Stupid Amatuer Skateboarder I've always wanted to try Parkour.... Parkour 1 Parkour drop Parkour drop...painful
That Paintball one was awesome! 'Call off the tanks you know!' hahaha Stupid Amatuer Skateboarder I've always wanted to try Parkour.... Parkour 1 Parkour drop Parkour drop...painful
Jan 19, 2010 #129 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country Screw Attack made a parody of this Project Natal commercial. Project Natal - Transformation Journey into Sameness
Screw Attack made a parody of this Project Natal commercial. Project Natal - Transformation Journey into Sameness
Jan 19, 2010 #130 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country The Evil Eye
Jan 21, 2010 #131 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country This was on German TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EecjEE390oE&feature=fvw funny and cute^^
Jan 28, 2010 #132 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country Dog Wipe
Feb 1, 2010 #133 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country This isn't really a funny clip but I still think its awesome and I should share it here Backflip Can into Bin
This isn't really a funny clip but I still think its awesome and I should share it here Backflip Can into Bin
Feb 5, 2010 #134 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country The ad for this game is hilariously clever. 3D Dot Game Heroes: "Natural Sword Enhancement" Vignette
Feb 6, 2010 #135 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country what a Priceless reaction.
Feb 6, 2010 #136 Belisar Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 1,940 Reaction score 506 Gender Hidden Country Matrix runs on Windows XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX8yrOAjfKM&feature=fvw
Feb 7, 2010 #137 Rainier Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 467 Reaction score 52 Gender Male Country Re: Matrix runs on Windows XP I'm sorry but this belongs to the ''Funny Video Thread'' http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50048&page=4
Re: Matrix runs on Windows XP I'm sorry but this belongs to the ''Funny Video Thread'' http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50048&page=4
Feb 7, 2010 #138 Belisar Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 1,940 Reaction score 506 Gender Hidden Country http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX8yrOAjfKM&feature=fvw
Feb 7, 2010 #139 Weapon_X Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 3,314 Reaction score 2,611 Gender Male Country LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj2kUcTgOIw&feature=related I guarantee you guys, this will make u laugh ur heads off. haha.
LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj2kUcTgOIw&feature=related I guarantee you guys, this will make u laugh ur heads off. haha.
Feb 7, 2010 #140 Rainier Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 467 Reaction score 52 Gender Male Country ^Lol, looks like I'm not a bad person but thanks for letting me try xD NOW, I guarantee you'll laugh at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hdkGncW-M
^Lol, looks like I'm not a bad person but thanks for letting me try xD NOW, I guarantee you'll laugh at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hdkGncW-M