Fun Thread The Fun Video Thread

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
dun know whether i have shared it yet.....
@kk san ... welcome..always a pleasure to watch the travesty of those nonsense films my neighboring country makes... ...and unfortunately ours try to emulate those:o
Btw sliding was awesome
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
This is what they show to babies? I think it causes Autism.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
At first I thought I was high as fuck, but then I realized, it was not me who was high. But the people who made that shit. >:
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I use to watch sometimes out of boredom. =D
 
Top