Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Just got Soul Caliber IV on PS3, its sick. Fighting with Darth Vader is so awesome. Hes got some crazy moves. The story is short though, but Im plaing that Tower mode now, and that takes a while, especially cause we need to unlock all these items
 

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

any1 play wow.... imma

70 Human Priest ( Disc/holy) Gttrucks on the server Bronzebeard
70 Gnome Mage ( Frost) Manaman on the server Dark Iron
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

UD Warlock, Jubeithos, 0/21/40 Fire.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Troll mage Blai 40/0/21 Ghostlands EU.

Lvling a new toon on the new srv of Blade's edge that opened liek 8th of july. lvl 55atm *yawn*
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

:worship2 For the Horde! :worship2 :D

-I've actually quit wow for now... Gonna start playing again once WotLK comes out.

-I also have a 63 Tauren Elemental Shaman.
 

princ3ling

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Dudes,

i'm stuck in Rogue Galaxy

i mean, it won't continue to the next scene

mybe there's sumthin wrong w/ the disc but when i ask my friends, they also xperienced the same thing

aw, man. .

Btw, i'm playing musou orochi also
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Call of Duty 4... It's too bad that I get dizzy after 15 mins of play :scry
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I just finished Jump Ultimate Stars on a translated rom.. grinded through it about 12 hours since last night... totally awesome though!

Aside from learning a lot about the other titles in Jump that I overlook every week, the game is amazing, it's like smash brothers. The one downer was Dio's the world was not as impressive as I hoped. W/e
Graphics are great, and gameplay is mostly balanced, decent. Ichigo, Sasuke and Luffy are monsters, Naruto is too.. but not as much in my opinion.

2 thumbs up, no complaints. I think i'm gonna check out Gintama because of it..
 

Hollow Kurono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
2,067
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Currently "Burnout Revenge" preety fun game,crashin is preety fun and its more fun to me then "Need for Speed" but you know I only played "Underground,Underground 2,Most Wanted" and others like "Carbon" and "Pro-Street" are to heavy for my pc.But this game is cool,not a gamer,but its fun.
 

Dr4G0nZ

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Well, I've been playing Persona 3 recently. Around 100 hours in o_o.
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - DS
Twisted Metal Head On - PSP
Project Justice - Dreamcast (re-played it)
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Rogue Galaxy for the PS2 no idea why but I got an urge to buy it for some reason. Great game one of the best RPGs I've played recently if you liked FF12 you'll like this game to. Great Bounty System by the way.

I'm also salivating about Mercenaries 2. THey kept the swedish guy thank god.
 
Last edited:

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing Megaman on the Wii
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Im playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II, i had to pull out my old Playstation II lol
and
Final Fantasy IV - PSP
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

You guys its free Team Fortress 2 week.
http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/
Just download steam and TF2 then you are set to play.

Enjoy
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Currently playing Tales of Destiny Remake for Playstation 2: What a great game with a fantastic story, probably the best one among Tales of series, with a superb and finest gameplay! Highly recommended!

And now waiting for Tales of Vesperia, which seems to be another great game!
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Im playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II, i had to pull out my old Playstation II lol
and
Final Fantasy IV - PSP
I'm jealous... they never released KH II final mix here in the U.S.
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I imported it ^^ but it kinda sucks because I didn't have a clue what they are saying >> Still the battles were fun. Specially Marluxia and the Chasers.
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I just finnished FFTA2 few weeks ago, and now I have nearly finnished The World Ends With You, it's great game; cool art, anime-styled rpg by the team who made KH. Surprisingly great one, though the battle system is hard to get used to at first.
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I imported it ^^ but it kinda sucks because I didn't have a clue what they are saying >> Still the battles were fun. Specially Marluxia and the Chasers.

Wow...this is late
But Yeah those fights were definitely the highlights of the game :)

and to keep the disscusion going .....
I am Currently playing W.O.W (on my brothers account ).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top