Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Right now I am playing Animal's Crossing: City Folk and The World Ends with You.
yours, sorry I forgot to quote (~_~)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

If you mean Animal's Crossing, it's fun and very laid back. I would recommend it if you want to take a break from playing any action-type games. :amuse

The World Ends with You is very addicting and the game controls are fun to use though it takes awhile to get used to it. ^^
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

oh I thought that was the whole name of the Animal crossings game haha. Does animal crossing have a storyline or a goal?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Pokemon Platinum. Still hurting myself for picking Chimchar (and finding out that Houndour can be captured just after 3rd Gym >_<)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

oh I thought that was the whole name of the Animal crossings game haha. Does animal crossing have a storyline or a goal?
Well, there are more Animal Crossing games, but I was too lazy to add "City Folk". :sweat There is really no storyline or an actual goal (though getting the biggest house could be a goal :amuse). It is more like a slice-of-life game.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

sounds like fun.. my friend just told me that its like harvest moon and you farm
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum
 

pondertheworld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum
Hehehe, I am also playing Pokémon Platinum~ I love it so far. I have about twenty-four hours of gameplay but only two gym badges because I've been taking my time transferring over some Pokémon from my Pearl version to complete my Pokédex faster.

I LOVE Pokémon. Like, a lot.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Hehehe, I am also playing Pokémon Platinum~ I love it so far. I have about twenty-four hours of gameplay but only two gym badges because I've been taking my time transferring over some Pokémon from my Pearl version to complete my Pokédex faster.

I LOVE Pokémon. Like, a lot.
I used to play it for hours... sooo addicting. I need to play the new ones neh?
 

Shrimp

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
422
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I recently started playing Guilty Gear again (#Reload on PC), to be somewhat prepared when BlazBlue'll come out on consoles this summer. I hope there will be a European version, or I'll have to import...

Other than that, I finished OoT again, and of course I'm still playing good ol' Ragnarok Online.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

The "sequel" is definately a lot more faithful to the tabletop. Instead of controling an entire base, rectifying buildings, and mass producing units, you take charge of a small group of units and duke it out with an opponent. You have three "hero" choices to choose from in each race (Space Marines, Eldars, Orks, and Tyranids); one of them would be a straight out offense hero, the other two may vary (healing support, assasin, buff support, etc...).

In single player, you assume the role of a newly appointed Force Commander, and go about doing the god-emperor's will. You may take control of up to four "heroes" (and their squads) and customize them by adding equipment and spending points on their specialities.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I just started Civilization IV yesterday. I've played other similar games before; this one isn't half bad. I'm just doing a short game on a small map to get used to the paths and everything first.

Got Farcry 2 for the xBox earlier this year, and I haven't had a chance to play on it very much.
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I haven't played Civ IV, but I use to play Civ III quite a bit. So much so, that I had to take it off my computer because it was ultimately getting in the way of school and well... life. Its just one of those games that you tell yourself your just going to play for another 30 mins or so, but end up playing for another 2 hrs...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Playing Bleach Japanese version on the PSP. There aren't any English versions of Bleach but this game is simple. All you do is fight over the story arcs, hehe took me half an hour to learn the controls cause it's in japanese. Pressed every buttons and combos but playing as Ishida is shit.
 

tatsudoshi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
311
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing Fallout 3 the Pitt DLC.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I just got The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass so I am going to try it out. :amuse
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Bought Dragonball Z Evolution for PSP and Killzone 2 for the PS3. Gonna try them out now.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Addicted to street fighter 4 at the moment. Anyobody want to play? Xbox 360: Fortune City
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Star Ocean the Last Hope - Chaos Mode, close to obtain 1000 achievements (this isn't easy, I can assure you >.>)
 

loganmgc

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing World of Warcraft in europe servers and Counter Strike Source.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top